talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

How did you find us?

football forum

2 minutes ago, Shinji Doherty said:

No.  However it seems someone here has taken offence to it and killed my coloured text ability.  Meh.  People just don't like anything different anymore.  Ahh well, I sack it.  A place where such colour censorship goes on, probably isn't for me.  

To be fair, colored text for every response is like cancer to my eyes. 

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why have the ability if people aren't permitted to use it?  No-ne has had a problem reading anything I've posted.  It's simply bullying, for trying to be a little different.  Not very nice.  Fuck it, I give up.  No explanation, a mod has decided I can't post in green, won;t admit it nor say why, that  kinda sucks, ah well, I tried the forum, will give it up.  :43_slight_frown:

10 minutes ago, Shinji Doherty said:

A place where such colour censorship goes on, probably isn't for me.  

To be fair, it's really unnecessary and visually annoying to write in a different colour. This isn't a children's colouring book or myspace. 

2 minutes ago, Shinji Doherty said:

Why have the ability if people aren't permitted to use it?  No-ne has had a problem reading anything I've posted.  It's simply bullying, for trying to be a little different.  Not very nice.  Fuck it, I give up.  No explanation, a mod has decided I can't post in green, won;t admit it nor say why, that  kinda sucks, ah well, I tried the forum, will give it up.  :43_slight_frown:

If you think this is bullying, you have a rough adulthood ahead of you. 

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Shinji Doherty said:

Mate, you're 40+. I'm sure you have more important things to worry about than the colour of a font on an internet forum :). If that is the most concerning for you in life, you've got it pretty good!

I removed the ability because I've spent a lot of time making sure the forum is usable for everyone that uses it.

Green text on a white background will cause readability issues.

Black text on a white background will not.

1 minute ago, Rab said:

I removed the ability because I've spent a lot of time making sure the forum is usable for everyone that uses it.

Green text on a white background will cause readability issues.

Black text on a white background will not.

Bully. 

9 minutes ago, Shinji Doherty said:

Bye Felicia 

3 minutes ago, Rab said:

Screenshot 2019-10-24 at 21.12.27.png

Should I make a dark mode? Upvotes to the right.

That looks really nice actually, but I hate change, and I want things the way they always were. So I'm torn. 

7 minutes ago, Rab said:

Please! <3 I mostly use my phone for browsing here cause it has an internal dark mode for all the websites. Too much white is killing my eyes haha.

7 minutes ago, Rab said:

Absolutely. 

The only issue I see is that some of the logos look impossible to see. The EPL, and Scottish just...disappear. 

Just now, Eco said:

Absolutely. 

The only issue I see is that some of the logos look impossible to see. The EPL, and Scottish just...disappear. 

Those wouldn't be the final colours, that was a 2 minute edit via my browser.

Archived