• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

How did you find us?

football forum

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

@Rab, I noticed that my colour option has gone? not that I am bothered but sometimes I would use the red to highlight the likes of Man United or the Blue for Chelsea etc, I am not one for typing all posts in colour anyway because that would look crap, it would be like telling @nudge to post in pink because she is a lady, I think? ...:shutup: :farmer:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
5 minutes ago, Cazza said:

Just googled a football forum, read through some posts to see if everyone was brave enough for my sarcastic dry whit and also any sexist, homophobic, racist and nasty rubbish..... Safe to say I joined.

Can someone please get that badge of my username and please add in a Luton Town badge.... Please. 

@Rab is in charge of badges Ma'am, and I just sent him a message. 

Glad you found us! 

Just now, Cazza said:

Question for you. How far do you think the MLS has come and football/soccer in general in the USA.

just a disclaimer.... I don't follow Perth Glory!!! Once you've tasted English football you don't hang around with the dweebs.

Well, I think Trump has really done great things for the league, and obviously he has made the league great again, so now that we have Higuan going to Inter Miami, and the likes of the entire Liverpool and Man City squads begging to play more in this great, great country, and I can only imagine that the greatest of this country will only attract the greatest of great players from Europe and the world. 

• Administrator
Just now, Eco said:

Well, I think Trump has really done great things for the league, and obviously he has made the league great again, so now that we have Higuan going to Inter Miami, and the likes of the entire Liverpool and Man City squads begging to play more in this great, great country, and I can only imagine that the greatest of this country will only attract the greatest of great players from Europe and the world. 

Paulo Guerrero?

Yeah, so it's pretty awful, especially now that two of the most exciting teams to watch, LAFC and Atlanta United, are both having bad years and now NO ONE is a joy to watch. 

Atlanta has surprised me though, we are only 3.5 years old, and the wife and I have season tickets since Day 1, and while fans of 20-25k is what I was expecting, I certainly wasn't expecting the 75k that we get when we open the entire stadium. Our attendance and support is madness here and I thoroughly enjoy it. 

However, if you are looking for a league that you can watch any game and find it interesting, it's not here as 80% of the matches here will either put you to sleep or literally kill you with bordem. 

I have never been able to get into the EPL, as I have always rather enjoyed Serie A and Bundesliga myself. 

On 18/09/2020 at 03:02, Cazza said:

Question for you. How far do you think the MLS has come and football/soccer in general in the USA.

just a disclaimer.... I don't follow Perth Glory!!! Once you've tasted English football you don't hang around with the dweebs.

And that’s how football doesn’t grow in Australia. Euro snobs. If they truly loved the sport they’d follow it. 

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Cazza said:

You mean Soccer.... Any bad word said against Footie and you're body will hit the deck quicker than a Dockers fan picking up a ten cent coin from the pavement.

I've been to Australia and can confirm Footie is pony. Sorry. Not Sorry. 

• Administrator
Just now, Cazza said:

Shot's fired.... ? You're French.... Heard about the French rifle for sale on Ebay? Dropped twice and never fired.

Not true. It gave up voluntarily and then collaborated with the enemy. 

Archived