The better place to talk football.

How did you find us?

football forum

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...
2 minutes ago, OrangeKhrush said:

Well somethings are better than being a Man United fan right now,  that is one of them. 

Nah it's not that's not mate. @MUFC is a member on here with a similar sence of humour. Hes also into feet fetishes and voyearism 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

MLS is okay. It's a bit like watching league one where my old first team Ipswich are down in.

When Rooney played for DC United (my local team) they were always a threat but never got to the finals. I did read that Gareth Bale is in talks to go do DC U. I'm happy yet sad. I think he had plenty of mileage left in him in the PL. If he will stay at DC for 3-4 years it will be a game changer for them.

• Subscriber

I searched Premier League football forums in Google. This site was result number 2 in the search list. I actually joined the on which came up first. Was busy like this site but I got banned after 4 months. I have no real reason why. When I logged in it said you're banned for being a constant jackass which made no sense. I then seached again and joined here.

I was searching for a new forum as the other 2 I post on were slowly fading. 

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I used to follow totalfootballforums a long time ago, like around the time I started high school. I never signed up to tff but I lurked frequently, and I recently found that I still remembered a ton of users.

I googled something along the lines of 'totalfootballforums scout fc', just out of curiosity, and it brought me here. I'm sure you can imagine my surprise when I recognised a load of users from the old site.

4 minutes ago, Pjanic at the Disco said:

I used to follow totalfootballforums a long time ago, like around the time I started high school. I never signed up to tff but I lurked frequently, and I recently found that I still remembered a ton of users.

I googled something along the lines of 'totalfootballforums scout fc', just out of curiosity, and it brought me here. I'm sure you can imagine my surprise when I recognised a load of users from the old site.

Are you Scout FC? Anyway, welcome aboard. 

Archived