talkfootball365
  • Welcome!

Tired of Kevins and Karens on Facebook and other social media platforms?

Our forum is completely focused on football and moderated to keep discussions civil. Sound good? Sign up!

How did you find us?

football forum

On 18/09/2020 at 03:02, Cazza said:

Question for you. How far do you think the MLS has come and football/soccer in general in the USA.

just a disclaimer.... I don't follow Perth Glory!!! Once you've tasted English football you don't hang around with the dweebs.

And that’s how football doesn’t grow in Australia. Euro snobs. If they truly loved the sport they’d follow it. 

2 hours ago, Cazza said:

You mean Soccer.... Any bad word said against Footie and you're body will hit the deck quicker than a Dockers fan picking up a ten cent coin from the pavement.

I've been to Australia and can confirm Footie is pony. Sorry. Not Sorry. 

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
On 03/03/2017 at 17:16, Rab said:

Word of mouth? Google? Bing? Let us know...

Through Google when I was signing up it wouldn't let me change team I support its put me as arsenal. 

Could somebody change it to Burnley please. 😋

Edited by Sean the ginger 1

• 2 weeks later...

MLS is okay. It's a bit like watching league one where my old first team Ipswich are down in.

When Rooney played for DC United (my local team) they were always a threat but never got to the finals. I did read that Gareth Bale is in talks to go do DC U. I'm happy yet sad. I think he had plenty of mileage left in him in the PL. If he will stay at DC for 3-4 years it will be a game changer for them.

I searched Premier League football forums in Google. This site was result number 2 in the search list. I actually joined the on which came up first. Was busy like this site but I got banned after 4 months. I have no real reason why. When I logged in it said you're banned for being a constant jackass which made no sense. I then seached again and joined here.

I was searching for a new forum as the other 2 I post on were slowly fading.