talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Christmas Forum Game - Santa v The Humbugs

football forum

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

About 5 of them didn't move from Lapland in the last 4 rounds xD it allowed the Gremlins to run free. If they were actively placed it would have been enough to take it to the wire probably. Humbugs probably would have won comfortably on the final round because Team Santa didn't work out the powers of their opponents in order to come up with a defence strategy. Elves would have needed to be in the right place in the right numbers, and Mrs Claus and the Snowman would have needed to take a couple of players out, especially Scrooge. ASF did well, saved team santa about 200 or 300 presents.

The game was nearly over a lot earlier though, Santa nearly flew to Joyville at the same time the bomb went off, I was starting to record everyone's moves when I had to pop out to the shops, by the time I had got back you had changed your mind about going there. This was by the way even though team santa knew there was a bomb because they had a spy watching Rando place it.

• Administrator
20 minutes ago, Kitchen Sales said:

About 5 of them didn't move from Lapland in the last 4 rounds xD it allowed the Gremlins to run free. If they were actively placed it would have been enough to take it to the wire probably. Humbugs probably would have won comfortably on the final round because Team Santa didn't work out the powers of their opponents in order to come up with a defence strategy. Elves would have needed to be in the right place in the right numbers, and Mrs Claus and the Snowman would have needed to take a couple of players out, especially Scrooge. ASF did well, saved team santa about 200 or 300 presents.

The game was nearly over a lot earlier though, Santa nearly flew to Joyville at the same time the bomb went off, I was starting to record everyone's moves when I had to pop out to the shops, by the time I had got back you had changed your mind about going there. This was by the way even though team santa knew there was a bomb because they had a spy watching Rando place it.

Basically team Santa was a shambles xD

I think we were lucky to keep it down to just disorganised chaos and not something much worse if I was honest... xD

Now we find ourselves knee deep in 'where there's blame, there's a claim' forms from pissed off parents with upset kids... Typical that the justice system only blames the innocent and not the bomb making terrorists blowing up whole towns then slinking off into the night... 

In the early round @Teso dos Bichos was all like... 

Image result for funny hostage gifs

Throughout the whole thing @Storts and @Danny were all like... 

Image result for running away gifs

@Stan did some good stuff where he could... 

Image result for cool spy gifs

@ASF kept a cool head throughout going about his business... 

Related image

@Machado was all like.. 

Image result for huge elf gifs

@Tsubasa was like... 

Image result for whats going on gifs

In the end it all got a bit much much for some.... 

Related image

Related image

Surrender was not an option even though it was the only option... At least hubby wanted to go down fighting in the end... 

Image result for guns and santa gifs

Now that's the true Christmas Spirit... And me... 

Well if you cant beat them.. join them! 

Image result for mrs claus gifs

Well played all and cheers for running it Harvey.. nice work

Archived