Sunday 17th December, 2017
Bournemouth vs Liverpool, 16.30
West Brom vs Man Utd, 14.15

Monday 18th December, 2017
Everton vs Swansea, 20.00

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We’ll probably beat Newcastle comfortably and it’s not because I think there’s much in it but because that’s the way the season is going and it’s actually a blessing in disguise for Arsene Wenger due to the fact there isn’t a run of results going one way or another.  It’s a sign of the times at Arsenal these days that the victory against Spurs has appeased a large proportion of the mongaloid brigade at The Emirates.

3 hours ago, True Blue said:

Southampton piss poor, struggling for points...West Ham And Palace rings a bell hope not tough. Hopefully Morata "healed" his back problem and is rested for Saturday, the 3-4-3 works when the team plays well like on Tuesday. 

3-4-3 works when Cesc isn't in it 

19 hours ago, Dan said:

Everything points to us winning this and quite frankly nothing scares me more.

O.o Yeah. Really scares me that we haven't lost in six games and were guaranteed to lose to the mighty Claude Puels Leicester City.

I can see this being similar to the Newcastle game where we seem to battle well, not create clear chances, and Leicester win by a lapse of concentration on our part and class on theirs. A bit like two years ago.

• Subscriber
16 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

O.o Yeah. Really scares me that we haven't lost in six games and were guaranteed to lose to the mighty Claude Puels Leicester City.

I can see this being similar to the Newcastle game where we seem to battle well, not create clear chances, and Leicester win by a lapse of concentration on our part and class on theirs. A bit like two years ago.

Four wins on the bounce at home to a side who haven't scored away in 9 months? Your run of 6 games didn't include a game against a side as good as us. I'd say we'd be considered favourites.

6 hours ago, Dan said:

Four wins on the bounce at home to a side who haven't scored away in 9 months? Your run of 6 games didn't include a game against a side as good as us. I'd say we'd be considered favourites.

You are favourites but your arrogance is rather astounding. We're not an easy turnover any more.

Leicester are not Man City. There is a very real chance of them being beaten by any side in this league. Palace are no mugs, may have started horribly but they are better than a lot of the teams surrounding them. Would be surprised at all to see them win today. 

• Subscriber

Leicester are obviously favourites. No idea why this has caused such a backlash. Home advantage, better side, better form. Nobody called them Man City and nobody called Palace mugs. 

Doesn't mean they can't fudge it though. In fact now that I've backed Leicester in the tipping competition Palace are probably comfortable favourites. 

• Subscriber
Just now, The Palace Fan said:

. . . . and you were ALL wrong about the appointment of Roy Hodgson :ph34r:

Liverpool should have stuck with him. 

Palace need to bring Pardew back though to teach Zaha some better dance moves than that.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived