Crotone vs Chievo
Fiorentina vs Genoa
Sampdoria vs Sassuolo
Benevento vs SPAL, 17.00
Atalanta vs Lazio, 19.45

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Something tells me Napoli will fade away from now on... Not completely because there’s a bit more grit about them this season, but as far as I’m concerned, they don’t believe in themselves and have confidence issues which are related to vertigo.  There are no champions in that team at all aside from the three Spanish guys, Albiol, Reina and Callejón... But even then all three weren’t first team players for their club back in the day and with Reina who was part of Spain’s glorious 6 years winning it all, he was also just a squad player.  Who else is a champion in that side?

• Administrator
1 hour ago, SirBalon said:

Something tells me Napoli will fade away from now on... Not completely because there’s a bit more grit about them this season, but as far as I’m concerned, they don’t believe in themselves and have confidence issues which are related to vertigo.  There are no champions in that team at all aside from the three Spanish guys, Albiol, Reina and Callejón... But even then all three weren’t first team players for their club back in the day and with Reina who was part of Spain’s glorious 6 years winning it all, he was also just a squad player.  Who else is a champion in that side?

I was gonna say Giaccherini and Maggio but then remembered they lost in Euro 2012 to Spain xD 

Huge win for Sassuolo today they finally reminded us the awesome team of the past 2 years.

They pretty much dominated over Sampdoria as they had numerous chances, they had a disallowed goal, they had a penalty missed, they had a post, and most important, they had the goal in the 90th minute.

(I'm avoiding to talk about my team this week)

• The topic was unpinned

Archived