• Sign up free today!

    Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
Stan

What Is Your Drinking Nationality?

Recommended Posts

From Equatorial Guinea, i am black bellow the waist so this is pretty accurate really.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, True Blue said:

From Equatorial Guinea, i am black bellow the waist so this is pretty accurate really.

Fucking Venezuela for me, beat that you cunt!

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Namibia. But my stats are scary. In this last week, (a bucks and a staff party included), I have estimated 15-16 pints. Oops.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Anton said:

I have estimated 15-16 pints. Oops.

 

Hehe, cute. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You drink more heavily than people from Belarus, the heaviest-drinking country in the world

:35_thinking:

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Tsubasa said:

You drink more heavily than people from Belarus, the heaviest-drinking country in the world

:35_thinking:

 

Well hi there. Time to set up an AA club?... xD 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You drink more than the average for your home country

You drink more heavily than people from Belarus, the heaviest-drinking country in the world

Sound about right.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, nudge said:

One more to join the club :ph34r:

If AA stands for Awesome Alcoholics I am in. If its that other one where you share your feelings I'll bring my own booze to that party.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll drink to that! :hh:

 

Anyway, BBC is FAKE NEWS!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Tsubasa said:

I'll drink to that! :hh:

 

Anyway, BBC is FAKE NEWS!

PROST!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, nudge said:

But of course it does!

 

f159eaba0e1e135b407aa76c67b018c0--bottle

:ph34r:

xD

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't do this because I've been sick for longer than a week. :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Spike said:

I can't do this because I've been sick for longer than a week. :(

I'm sick too. So what? :ph34r::hh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tsubasa said:

I'm sick too. So what? :ph34r::hh:

I am a little more unwell than a little stuffy nose

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Tsubasa said:

You drink more heavily than people from Belarus, the heaviest-drinking country in the world

:35_thinking:

 

I also got that one.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Dickie said:

I miss drinking so much...

Cant say I have had that much myself this year... a complete change around from what I used to be like

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Cant say I have had that much myself this year... a complete change around from what I used to be like

I miss it for the social aspect of being able to go out to the bars with my friends, I'm still only 23 and literally all of my friends enjoy going out on friday and saturday nights to small corner bars to get some drinks, and it's hard because half the time they are like "well he doesn't drink he won't want to be here"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dickie said:

I miss it for the social aspect of being able to go out to the bars with my friends, I'm still only 23 and literally all of my friends enjoy going out on friday and saturday nights to small corner bars to get some drinks, and it's hard because half the time they are like "well he doesn't drink he won't want to be here"

I feel ya bro, that sucks. You are still in treatment for that stomachic problem?, how's it going?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Says I can drink Tyrion Lannister under the table.

Get on my level

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Says I can drink Tyrion Lannister under the table.

Get on my level

Tyrion Lannister okay, but could you drink a belarusian under the table? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Berserker said:

I feel ya bro, that sucks. You are still in treatment for that stomachic problem?, how's it going?

Those ended up mending but the head issues never went away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Those ended up mending but the head issues never went away.

Sucks, hope you get better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Dickie said:

I miss it for the social aspect of being able to go out to the bars with my friends, I'm still only 23 and literally all of my friends enjoy going out on friday and saturday nights to small corner bars to get some drinks, and it's hard because half the time they are like "well he doesn't drink he won't want to be here"

Do you mind being around drunk people while you're sober? If not, might as well go to one and have non-alcoholic drinks.

Personally, I hate being around people who are drunk when I'm sober - but that might be because the people I drink with generally drink pretty heavily.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Advertisement