• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

What Is Your Drinking Nationality?

football forum

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Dickie said:

I miss it for the social aspect of being able to go out to the bars with my friends, I'm still only 23 and literally all of my friends enjoy going out on friday and saturday nights to small corner bars to get some drinks, and it's hard because half the time they are like "well he doesn't drink he won't want to be here"

Do you mind being around drunk people while you're sober? If not, might as well go to one and have non-alcoholic drinks.

Personally, I hate being around people who are drunk when I'm sober - but that might be because the people I drink with generally drink pretty heavily.

1 hour ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Do you mind being around drunk people while you're sober? If not, might as well go to one and have non-alcoholic drinks.

Personally, I hate being around people who are drunk when I'm sober - but that might be because the people I drink with generally drink pretty heavily.

You described me and my life in a nutshell.

Namibia.

I don't drink like I used to now, before I could go out on a Friday, have about 10-12 pints plus shots, ruin myself and do it again the Saturday. 

I was drinking at my work Xmas so last night, free bar, got hammered, wanna die today

6 hours ago, Any O'Brien said:

My work Christmas party tomorrow, will be going out for a few before hand at 3pm to watch Arsenal destroy us, then the party is 7:30-1, then my mate is having people over his so i will be out until daft o'clock Sunday. 

Hopefully still have a job Sunday.

Ahh the good old days... Football, then clubbing, then back to someones gaff till as you say silly o clock... 

Archived