The better place to talk football.

Photographic Sport | Sport in pictures

football forum

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
1 hour ago, Mel81x said:

In that last pic I thought he was running away with someone's prosthetic arm had to look a bit more closer there haha

1 hour ago, SirBalon said:

Hahahaha  It does actually look like that! xD

I CANNOT UNSEE THIS NOW. THANKS MEL. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Spike said:

@Batard @SirBalon

A young, goofy looking Michel Platini posing for AS Nancy in the snow. Looks more the part of Serge Gainsbourg than the iconic long curly hair he is known for. I knew a girl around my age that was from Nancy and spoke of Platini as some of abstraction, closer to a Greek myth than a man.

Related image

Never seen that picture but I know how that girl you knew from Nancy must’ve felt as in the same manner as that one I know someone from Monte Alto in La Coruña that talks about Luis Suárez in the same fashion... Actually “I knew” as that person passed away some years back.

8 minutes ago, Spike said:

@Batard @SirBalon @El_Loco

A young, goofy looking Michel Platini posing for AS Nancy in the snow. Looks more the part of Serge Gainsbourg than the iconic long curly hair he is known for. I knew a girl around my age that was from Nancy and spoke of Platini as some of abstraction, closer to a Greek myth than a man.

Related image

I liked the Gainsbourg comparison. He is one of my favorite artists. Not only because of the music, but also due the fact that despite not being a good looking man, he transpired confidence and masculinity and managed to sleep with every hot woman possible. xD

2 minutes ago, El_Loco said:

I liked the Gainsbourg comparison. He is one of my favorite artists. Not only because of the music, but also due the fact that despite not being a good looking man, he transpired confidence and masculinity and managed to sleep with every hot woman possible. xD

Only Serge could make an album about banging a teenager sexy. xD

• Administrator
8 hours ago, Spike said:

@Batard @SirBalon @El_Loco

Related image

That’s a very fresh faced Platini. I would guess around Winter 1971/72. He looks positively ready to smoke a pipe and listen to some jazz 

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Mel81x said:

https://earther.com/the-2017-underwater-photography-winners-are-otherworldl-1822956326

Didn't know where to put this so I put it here. This is from the Underwater Photography pictures 2018. Some of the shots are incredible. The one below is my favorite

k1zwgvpocbxtlzq0svcl.jpg

Wow, that is stunning! :o 

Can use this thread next time, it deserves more love anyway:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived