talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

So I'm a Club Chairman...

football forum

I asked around if there are any amateur clubs on sale here in Peru and my friend from Ayacucho just gave me his club. Well, co directing it anyways as he's stepping back somewhat.

I'm hoping this goes down well xD

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Tsubasa said:

How many guinea pigs did that cost you?

He literally gave it to me free. It was a confidence thing as I supported his work for ages to come. I got lucky. I'm only co-owning it though.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Cannabis said:

I was a goalkeeper in the Everton Academy, fancy booking a flight for me to Peru so I can be the Peruvian Buffon?

I expect cocaine on my arrival @Blue.

Guerrero can sort you out ;)

2 hours ago, Cannabis said:

I was a goalkeeper in the Everton Academy, fancy booking a flight for me to Peru so I can be the Peruvian Buffon?

Just to give Brian a heads up, this is what Cannabis looks like now years after his glory days at Everton

crop_KP_113464_1200x720.jpeg?w=1280&h=72

On 12/17/2017 at 0:27 PM, Cannabis said:

Why go all the way over there when you have already cemented your place as an English buffoon over here??? 

1 hour ago, Any O'Brien said:

All of the high strength cocaine that will be available in Peru and Brian is spending his time putting the cones out on a Sunday morning. 

Priorities, mate. 

I bet you'd love a Peruse of the gear over there. 

What a great pun that was. Like, really good. You better Belize it. 

On 12/19/2017 at 3:34 AM, Smiley Culture said:

What does co-owning a seemingly tiny, Sunday League equivalent side in Peru entail? 

Here in Peru, you can gain easy promotion to the top flight if you just put some money. Sport Huancayo won promotion to the top division in their second year of foundation. Same with Real Garcilaso.

On 12/19/2017 at 5:46 AM, Any O'Brien said:

All of the high strength cocaine that will be available in Peru and Brian is spending his time putting the cones out on a Sunday morning. 

Priorities, mate. 

I don't often laugh at jokes aimed towards me, but this one got me. Fair play! xD

10 hours ago, Smiley Culture said:

So, you’ve got money then? That’s the plan? 

I don't, I'm just answering your question. Peru is one of the most appealing places to start a football club if you have money. That or the MLS. 

Think Beckham who wants to start a franchise in Miami. Do you really think he wants to start in the 9th tier of England? Much better to go abroad and start elsewhere.

• Administrator
18 minutes ago, Blue said:

I don't, I'm just answering your question. Peru is one of the most appealing places to start a football club if you have money. That or the MLS. 

Think Beckham who wants to start a franchise in Miami. Do you really think he wants to start in the 9th tier of England? Much better to go abroad and start elsewhere.

obviously.

Archived