• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Under-rated players?

football forum

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/13/2017 at 5:42 AM, Cure said:

Joe Allen. Underrated at Liverpool and underrated now. He's been solid for Stoke this season and has much creative potential. A solid asset for any team.

I agree. He was also instrumental to how things worked at Swansea when he was there. I think Wijnaldum offers all he does and a bit more, but Joesus is quality.

• 1 month later...

Granit Xhaka... :ph34r:

21 minutes ago, Dan said:

Jamie Vardy.

I'm serious. I still see people claiming he's an upper end Championship forward.

He's been on fire lately.

Even when he was in his bad patch and people were taking the piss I still said I would have him here, still gutted we never got him. Heard his good at getting shite manager out to... :ph34r:

I'm going to throw Emre Can in here. Played with an injury all season and now he's fully fit he's been solid. He's been involved in every one of our big games this season and not been on the losing side once. 

Well under-rated. 

14 hours ago, LFCMadLad said:

I'm going to throw Emre Can in here. Played with an injury all season and now he's fully fit he's been solid. He's been involved in every one of our big games this season and not been on the losing side once. 

Well under-rated. 

He's been good the last few games but i wouldn't say he's underrated. Let's see if he can start playing like he has been on a regular basis. If he does then we have a good player on our hands

Chris Brunt and Claudio Yacob. Would love to have that pair at my club. Both hugely loyal, and Brunt has played a few positions, and looked good in all of them. I reckon he could have gone to almost any club to fill that Yuri Zhirkov utility role. But he has played a huge role in the baggies stability.

Yacob is that perfect defensive midfielder you rarely read about. You know he does such a good job because he is so rarely mentioned. Like a budget Busquets.

• 11 months later...
  • Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

I don't think they feel that way about him at Spurs (underrated) but I could be wrong. He has a great attitude and I think he's very instrumental in their midfield operating well. 

• Subscriber

Luka Milivojevic

Gerard Deulofeu

Roberto Pereyra

Raul Jimenez

Victor Camarasa

Abdoulaye Doucoure

All better than they get credit for in my eyes.

• Subscriber

Oh and I'll go with Jonny Evans for us. He's not amazing but he's a very steady defender. I'd say probably our best. Maguire's a bit over-rated.

Archived