• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Idea: Correct Score Lucky 15s

football forum

Are you interested?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Yes/No

• Subscriber

So this is a bet I've had some fun with in the past, I was wondering if there was any interest from others on here for us to vote on some correct scores and just see how we get on for a bit of a laugh.

What is a Lucky 15?

A Lucky 15 is a bet you can place where you choose four events (in this case four exact scorelines). Overall you put on 15 different bets, one on each combination of singles, doubles, trebles and quadruples that could come in. For example, if I bet on Real Madrid, Juventus, Chelsea and Porto to win on a lucky 15, and Chelsea and Porto won, I'd win a single bet on each of them and a double, losing the other 12 bets. As a result, you'd usually put on a small stake and choose events that have long odds (like correct scores) which would see you make most of your money back if just one of the four comes off and a significant profit if you get more than one.

What would you have to do?

Vote in a poll, choosing the exact scoreline for four different games in a day. Whichever scoreline gets the most votes in each game is the one we'll back. In the event of a tie, I will choose the scoreline with the longest odds. If you want to actually back the scorelines with your real money, crack on!

What will I do?

I will pick four high profile matches for a match day from different leagues - for example today I might have picked West Brom v Man Utd, Atalanta v Lazio, Barcelona v Deportivo La Coruna and RB Leipzig v Hertha Berlin - post some form and head to head records for those who don't know much about the league, and create a poll for everyone to vote for the correct score. Once all four matches have been completed and the bet settled, I will work out each time how much profit/loss we (would have) made on the bet and track our profit/loss over time.

This is essentially a bit of non-competitive harmless fun and a way for us to pool our knowledge. Who knows, we might even make some money over time too! Let's see who's interested.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived