talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Reputation System

football forum

Reputation System  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the post reactions do you use?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/27/2017 at 2:44 PM, Teso dos Bichos said:

:bye: Obsessed. Fuck the sarcastic, just downvote the motherfucker. HK gets away with it on the regular.. Downvotes several post a week of mine.. Not that a give a fuck about the reputation but I got mine taken way for a few downvotes that deserved it. This forum is anti-mou anti-United and anti-Teso

Dont think this forum is Anti United to be fair. Its mostly anti mou, anti ronaldo and most importantly like @Cannabis said, its anti bellend. Just come out of that category and it wont be anti teso any more

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Stan said:

@Kitchen Sales what's the decision then?

Judging by the votes, I'd say keep the 4 highest, which would be:
upvote
Haha
Sad
Like heart

The main thing that needs addressing is the lack of clarity between the different options. Whilst some people use and want heart and upvote for others there is still confusion what the difference is.

I think what would help is to hear what people who use the heart and upvote say they are doing. The text says one is "upvote" and the other "like", how are members who use both differentiating between the two when making that decision? Is a heart being used as a reflection of love rather than agreement of the post?

Thanks was voted for by 20% of those who took the poll so that is worth keeping, but again confusion over it's symbol, we need to find an emoticon that clearly resembles a thank you. The trophy looks like you are saying it is a top level post, applause would do the same thing, I think a thumbs up is the closest thing, unless someone knows of another emoticon?

• Subscriber

Personally, I use upvote either when I think the post is informative, I agree with the opinion, I appreciate the effort put into it, or in those cases where the post was directed at me but I don't really need/want to reply to it, so I use upvote as an acknowledgement that I've read it.

I use the heart one in similar situations but the main difference is that it's more emotionally loaded. So it's either something I feel strongly about, or I just think you're amazing :ph34r:

Archived