talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Is Zaha Ready For The Top 4?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think he'd flourish at Tottenham. He'd offer them something they don't have in terms of his pace and ability to get past a back four.

Hed be a useful squad acquisition as an impact player for Man City because of his pace. He'd be a good player to help manage Sterling and Sanes minutes.

I don't he'd get near the 'fab four'. Him and Salah will struggle to fit in the same team. Plus he hasn't got the technical guile to replace Coutinho at Liverpool 

Chelsea would probably have to adapt there style to acomodate Zaha which is something I don't think they'd do given the quality of there squads.

Arsenal is just a massive no. Wenger has shown with countless attacking talents in the previous ten years that he struggles to improve them. If anything I can see Zaha going backwards under his leadership. The same applies with Mourinho where he would be nothing more than a modern day Salomon Kalou.

I think he is good enough to work in a top team (I mean Deulofeu has played for Barcelona this season ffs) but generally you will get more value for money buying a younger, foreign talent. 

Though tbf, I don't know what prices are being thrown about for Zaha. 

Archived