talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

I'm back...

football forum

Yes...that is right. I apologize for my delayed absence, but things have been crazy here lately.

My wife, after 40 hours of labor, gave birth to our wonderful daughter, Emerson. It wasn't an easy delivery and the recovery has been tough, add to that a lot of things going on, has lead me to focus more on that side of my life and less on my online presence.

So, with that being said, apologies to all, and I look forward to attempting to getting back in the swing of things.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, nudge said:

Welcome back, Lucas! Hope you and your family are doing well now? 

We definitely are. Wife was touch and go for awhile during the pregnancy, and even after 1-1/2 months, is still recovering, but all is much better now.

3 minutes ago, Kitchen Sales said:

:banana:

Congratulations.

Is it true that in America when a baby is born everyone in the maternity ward stops and sings the national anthem?

Heard the baby is taken out of the vagina then wrapped in an American flag. Need confirmation though. 

1 minute ago, Anton said:

Heard the baby is taken out of the vagina then wrapped in an American flag. Need confirmation though. 

Neither of those happened so you might want to check your sources.

5 minutes ago, Kitchen Sales said:

:banana:

Congratulations.

Is it true that in America when a baby is born everyone in the maternity ward stops and sings the national anthem?

And get the constitution branded on their lower backs.

3 minutes ago, Stan said:

Welcome back @Eco

Great to have you back!

Definitely no need to apologise though! Hope you and your family are well :) 

We are all good now! Thanks!

Welcome buddy. Glad to hear about your lovely daughter. You'll find it only gets better from here.

Just make sure you keep sight of your wife as the beautiful woman you fell in love with. She'll still want to feel like that woman occasionally when at times in motherhood she'll see herself as little more than a milk machine that exists solely to satisfy her baby's needs. 

5 hours ago, Eco said:

Yes...that is right. I apologize for my delayed absence, but things have been crazy here lately.

My wife, after 40 hours of labor, gave birth to our wonderful daughter, Emerson. It wasn't an easy delivery and the recovery has been tough, add to that a lot of things going on, has lead me to focus more on that side of my life and less on my online presence.

So, with that being said, apologies to all, and I look forward to attempting to getting back in the swing of things.

SON OF EMER! Congrats.

Archived