talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

I'm back...

football forum

1 hour ago, Cannabis said:

Glad to have you back @Eco. Emerson looks beautiful, so happy for you and your wife. 

Cheers man! Yeah we are lucky that she looks like her Mom.

1 hour ago, Batard said:

Welcome back @Eco! I have labor to look forward to in 4 weeks (not me personally xD). Apprehensive as fuck.

Good to have you back mate. How’s fatherhood treating you?

#TeamPapa

It's good. Of course there are times it's tough and almost miserable, but she is already sleeping through the night, and starting to smile and laugh so it's an absolutely blessing.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
31 minutes ago, Eco said:

Cheers man! Yeah we are lucky that she looks like her Mom.

It's good. Of course there are times it's tough and almost miserable, but she is already sleeping through the night, and starting to smile and laugh so it's an absolutely blessing.

As an expectant father to an existing one, Is the baby crying what makes it tough, fella? 

3 hours ago, Batard said:

As an expectant father to an existing one, Is the baby crying what makes it tough, fella? 

Not at all really. When an infant cries, there is an obvious reason (hunger, dirty diaper, cold, and uncomfortable). Run down that list and you'll get the child to stop crying.

Emerson (my daughter) never cries because she's depressed, someone hurt her feelings, or some other adult issue.

Archived