talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Your Favourite Breakfast

football forum

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't really have the time in the mornings... just tend to grab a coffee and then off, about 10-11 I will be over the cafe having a late breakfast if I am not swamped with work

A late breakfast will consist of sausages, beans, chips, bacon, eggs, mushrooms and tomatoes... and 3 slices of toast washed down with a nice cup of tea.. don't understand anyone who does not do tomatoes, mushrooms or beans.. your plates must be half empty.. 

26 minutes ago, CaaC - John said:

That does sound nice but no beans please, I had enough of them in my army days when the beans were all recycled through the week in the cookhouse to save out on costs, eat beans on a Sat morning that were really Mon morning beans recycled, yuk.

To be honest, nowadays I can go without breakfast first thing in the morning and a cup of coffee does me and then maybe a brunch later on, every now and then the wife will make me a fry up like above but she won't touch black pudding as she cannot stand even looking at that let alone cooking it and haggis, when I have a breakfast at our local community cafe it will be a full Scottish breakfast of...

Bacon, sausages, fried (runny) eggs, hash browns, black pudding, rolled haggis, toast and a glass of pure orange juice.

Were you ripped in your army days? Could you see your bottom 2 abs?

If I could, I'd have Eggs Benedict every day. But I usually only get it at the airport before an early morning flight or if eating out for breakfast. I just fucking love it.

Standard breakfast is porridge with blueberries and cinnamon. Boring but healthy.

• Subscriber

I'm not much for early mornings so I tend to stick to a bowl of cereal. I love a full English but that tends to be more of a brunch/lunch affair and I can never be arsed making it myself unless it's with a group.

Archived