talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Tips & Bets 365

football forum

football forum

All tipping discussion should take place in here, got a nailed on ten-fold that could give you enough money to retire? Stick it in here and let us all live the life of luxury.

Got all of this for today. All simple bets except for the accumulator in the bottom.

WBA @2.10
Montepellier @1.95
Mainz @2.15
B. M'gladbach @2.20
Kilmarnock @2.20
Sampdoria (-1) @2.25
Porto (-2) @1.85
Slovan Liberec vs. Marila Pribram -2.5 @1.90
Sheffield Wed vs Norwich BTTS @1.70
Silkeborg vs. Randers FC BTTS @1.76
Nottingham Forest vs. Brighton BTTS @1.74
Watford vs Southampton BTTS @1.71
Dijon vs Nice BTTS @1.71
Caen vs Angers BTTS @1.83
Huddersfield vs Newcastle BTTS @1.83
Liverpool vs Arsenal +3.5 @2.45
Newtown vs Airbus +3.5 @2.15
Young Boys vs Thun +3.5 @2.10

Oostende
Braga
Besiktas
@2.84

Edited by Machado

• Administrator

My Treble came in, very nice. Just put a very small stake on a ludicrous match special with BetFair, Liverpool vs Arsenal no goals or corners in the 1st half at 80/1

• Administrator

ironically posting in here as I've not placed a bet on anything since September. It was ruining me financially as I was barely winning anything and totally lost any fun and enjoyment I had in betting. I was spending about £80 per month and winning a minimal amount out of it.

Having said that, and will use this as a reference point, I put a bet on SkyBet in June as one of their specials - every Newcastle league game to have at least one goal in it. Only a couple of quid on it at 25/1. So far so good!

4 hours ago, StanLCFC said:

ironically posting in here as I've not placed a bet on anything since September. It was ruining me financially as I was barely winning anything and totally lost any fun and enjoyment I had in betting. I was spending about £80 per month and winning a minimal amount out of it.

Having said that, and will use this as a reference point, I put a bet on SkyBet in June as one of their specials - every Newcastle league game to have at least one goal in it. Only a couple of quid on it at 25/1. So far so good!

Don't worry. No one makes money in the long run using accumulators. It's mathematically impossible.

• Administrator

Kicking myself today on missed opportunities, I was certain Stoke would win to nil, certain there would be a goal in the last 10 minutes of the Liverpool Arsenal game and fucking forgot to bet on them. Spaz. 

• Subscriber

Anyone got any good twitter accounts or websites with good tipping? I've just followed a few online that I might try and make some profit off.

Put £3.50 on Freamunde no clean sheet against Academico Viseu at 4/5 in play. Will share if any of these tipsters turn out to be any good.

1 hour ago, ...Dan said:

Tenner on Juventus to beat Udinese (in play - they're currently 1-0 down) returns £32. Surely those odds are far too good?

£25 down for the weekend, yay. At -£15 I told myself that was it for the weekend but the Juve odds were too tempting. Fuck you, Juventus.

• Administrator
17 minutes ago, adziom said:

Anyone got any good twitter accounts or websites with good tipping? I've just followed a few online that I might try and make some profit off.

Put £3.50 on Freamunde no clean sheet against Academico Viseu at 4/5 in play. Will share if any of these tipsters turn out to be any good.

punterspage.com 

oddschanger.com usually pick out some decent offers - see them RT a lot of winners.

• Subscriber
18 minutes ago, adziom said:

Academico Viseu scored so that's a win of a couple quid. Put £4 on Man City -1.5 now @ 23/20

Edited by adziom

• Subscriber

City -1.5 came through for me but a handful of half time "no clean sheet" bets have done me in and I'm only up 80p. Currently got a Draw no Bet on for Levante who have just equalised. If they win I'll be like a fiver in profit for this afternoon which is better than nothing I guess.

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Any tips?

Thistlecrack would have pissed the Gold cup but now it's wide open. Native River i like the look of the most though.

I'm waiting a few days or possibly next week to do my bets. Not doing ante post bets this year. Will post them at the time. Native River is definitely my pick though for the Gold Cup.  

• The title was changed to Tips & Bets 365
  • The topic was pinned