talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Tips & Bets 365

football forum

• 3 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Scottish Grand National today, the wife won on Tiger Roll at Aintree or really won her money back with a couple of pounds to spare so more than likely she will win again today on one of her horses she picked, my little darling has the bloody knack of winning on the nationals every year by just picking the name of the horse and the jockey riding it.  :dam: 

• Subscriber

See the wife has done it again and picked Taking Risks in the Scottish Grand National which came first at 20/1 fixed odds, 50p each way and I scraped in a 3rd in Blue Flight at 28/1, 50p each way, not a bad day for us.

The Welsh & Irish Grand Nationals next and that's us for a year betting on the horses.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/03/2019 at 20:01, LFCMike said:

Just checked how a couple of my pre-season bets are doing:

Firmino and Mane both to score 20+ PL goals (40/1). Think Firmino will let me down, he's currently on 11, Mane on 16. Not impossible though.

Liverpool and Man City to score 85+ PL goals and Arsenal to score 75+ PL goals (18/1). This is on course to come in.

First one isn't happening.

Need 6 goals from Arsenal in their last two games and one from Liverpool for the second one. I think it's unlikely Arsenal score 6 in two games. Not entirely done though.

I've finally been making consistent cash from football betting in the last few months.

Here's a list of what I personally find to be the best tipsters on twitter if anyone's interested. I've listed them from best to worst, but all of them are very good:

@Sjakktrekk
@InplayMan
@wizard_season
@DubsandTrebs
@longshotaccaman
@TipsterCharlie
@Bigtunaaa
@Autobotbettips
@cashinplay_
@DiscreteTipster
@Irish_TK
@TheTipsterTwo
@WinnersCB
@DIGtipping
@Tipster_Casey
@SportsSuperior
@christianokv
@JeffoOne
@TheList87625305

• Administrator
On 10/03/2019 at 21:34, Stan said:

Arsenal, Chelsea & Tottenham to score 65+ PL Goals @ 7/1
- Arsenal on 63 goals
- Chelsea on 50 goals (could let me down)
- Tottenham on 57 goals

And this one is my favourite - Man City to score 90+ PL Goals, Liverpool to score 80+ PL Goals, Arsenal to score 70+ PL Goals (£5 free bet on @ 28/1)
- Man City on 79 goals
- Liverpool on 68 goals
- Arsenal on 63 goals

All were done pre-season.

Bottom one paid out yesterday thanks to Arsenal's goal :D 

Forgot that I had Arsenal to score 70 league goals as a separate bet as well at 5/1.

Top one I need Chelsea to score 2 more against us next Sunday and that pays out too.

I'm aiming to turn £10 into £1,000 or more over the summer months through sports betting. Alongside using the summer to plan my dissertation I may as well have a bit of fun, until I get bladdered and a friend bets all of my money on black on the roulette. Does anyone have any decent suggestions for decent leagues to follow?

• 2 months later...

I`m pretty good at sports betting and it is simply because I spend 50% of my day watching sports and going through statistics and news. For me, it is much simpler and more interesting to make money with sports bets. The best platform is https://1xbet.onl/ They have many bonuses and nice features that can help you to learn everything about the match.

Edited by Dreamer7

• 1 month later...

Since I've been using Football Index I haven't been betting, but this weekend I've been tempted. If it loses it'll confirm that I made the right choice to stop betting, if it wins I'll have more money to put into Football Index xD

Amiens v Lille

Saint-Étienne v Brest

£50 returns £191

2 hours ago, ...Dan said:

Since I've been using Football Index I haven't been betting, but this weekend I've been tempted. If it loses it'll confirm that I made the right choice to stop betting, if it wins I'll have more money to put into Football Index xD

Amiens v Lille

Saint-Étienne v Brest

£50 returns £191

Any advice on football index players?

29 minutes ago, cb_96 said:

Any advice on football index players?

You're on it? For how long? We have a thread if you wanna have a look. Augustin is my latest buy because it looks like he's off to Nice. Up 6p since I bought him last night.

Edited by ...Dan

53 minutes ago, ...Dan said:

You're on it? For how long? We have a thread if you wanna have a look. Augustin is my latest buy because it looks like he's off to Nice. Up 6p since I bought him last night.

Have used it a while but haven’t invested anything for ages, so have been looking to get back into it. I’ll head over that thread

On 16/08/2019 at 13:38, ...Dan said:

Amiens v Lille

Saint-Étienne v Brest

£50 returns £191

Lesson learned xD no more betting

• Haha 2

• Subscriber

Quote.thumb.png.a39e96d6b09c4e16bb2876b2ae67fa70.png

If you think you've had bad luck when gambling before, brace yourself for a cautionary tale.

Jack Baines is a 22-year-old from Scunthorpe. He's a Manchester United fan and - like most of us - likes to chuck a couple of quid on the weekend's fixtures.

This weekend, Jack decided to stick the princely sum of one pound on an unlikely seven-team accumulator.

'Unlikely' in this case means that the returns from £1 would have been exactly £98,513.41.

Long odds, for sure.

33599c795d631d19a578d40fd90653eb.jpg&qua

• 2 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to Tips & Bets 365