talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Tips & Bets 365

football forum

Hi Everyone,

This is my first thread on this forum and my main interest is in trading but i also like the challenge of betting and mainly use the football markets.

If you have experience in the betting. so, that someone can sharing the best way of the betting? that someone can help me to selecting the best team for betting?

20 hours ago, Stan said:

Welcome to the forums @Steve. You can find plenty of info in this thread about betting markets and which sites/bookmakers members use :)

Thanks for welcome,

I also wants to thanks to you for help me for my question, that was i asking yesterday ,and  i will use these sites according to your advice which is used by the bookmakers members.:)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Had an 8/13 come in on Rugby League this weekend. It was for any team to score more than 60 points in a regular season game and it’s come in within six weeks of the season starting. Not life changing money but when betting companies are giving something that’s failed to happen once in 40 years a 62% probability, it’s stupid not to take advantage of that. 

Sheffield United at 1/2 and Plymouth at 8/13 (IIRC) were my football winners yesterday. Wolves did let me down though but 2/3 singles coming in is still a small profit. 

• Subscriber
14 hours ago, Smiley Culture said:

Had an 8/13 come in on Rugby League this weekend. It was for any team to score more than 60 points in a regular season game and it’s come in within six weeks of the season starting. Not life changing money but when betting companies are giving something that’s failed to happen once in 40 years a 62% probability, it’s stupid not to take advantage of that. 

Sheffield United at 1/2 and Plymouth at 8/13 (IIRC) were my football winners yesterday. Wolves did let me down though but 2/3 singles coming in is still a small profit. 

That is mental really that they'd offer something like that. Bookies do drop the odd clanger.

• Subscriber

I'm currently doing a micro-betting competition with my brother. Start with £10.00 each and we can place bets with a 10p maximum stake on each bet. Got to see how far we can get with that £10. I'm on £8.22 at the moment :dam:

• Subscriber

Around £300 up at Cheltenham so far. It's who you know. My sister's boyfriend's been looking at Cheltenham for months and I've just taken tips from him daily. Think I'll let him marry her.

• The title was changed to Tips & Bets 365