talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Tips & Bets 365

football forum

I just stick with Over 1.5 Goals betting these days. I've tried the silly accumulators that might come off once a season if I'm lucky and the smaller trebles or four folds that aren't much better but I find I'm quite successful with an Over 1.5 Goals treble that, more often than not, comes in in excess of Even money. This isn't going to make me a millionaire but I'm fairly consistently doubling my stake money on a Saturday, which I'm more than happy with. I could add games to my vet and go bigger than a treble but I think that's greedy and hardly worth the risk. 

I usually do my own research into O1.5 goals and actually find it quite rewarding when it works, which is nearly every week. I think I've not won once in the last eight trebles I've placed. 

• Administrator

said in the A-League thread that that league is an absolute haven for goals. when I was betting and won a bet, it almost always included one or more A-League games and would come in.

I have a running bet each Prem gameweek with a couple mates where we place a fiver on and need to pick 4 results (win/draw) and hit a minimum of 5/1 odds. Most profitable end of season wins the prize pool. As there are only 4 games this week I've gone with: West Ham, Everton, Liverpool to win, Hull/Swans draw @ 18/1 I believe.

I sometimes see other people's bets and think 'yeah, i could see that happening', so stick a few quid on it myself.

Word of warning though, mine maybe aren't the best to follow! For example yesterdays (12 March) was:

£5 returns £52.50:

• Everton to win and both to score - didn't happen! >:(
  • Swansea to win - didn't happen! >:(

and 

£5 returns £37.50:

• Everton, Newcastle and Leeds to win - didn't happen! >:(
Edited by Cocaine

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Cocaine said:

That's it. Never again. Right, on to todays:

• Spurs, Liverpool and Barca to win, all BTTS

£5 = £103.13

can't see Millwall scoring to be honest but good luck!

Won £4.40 from a £2 stake betting in play yesterday that there would be a goal in the first half of the Morecambe v Yeovil game. 

Also won £13.82 from a £2 treble on Rugby League today. My day would have been topped off superbly if the 14/1 shot I had in the Rugby League would have hung on for two more minutes but instead they had a man sent-off and conceded on the final whistle to lose. 

• Subscriber

NVTYs1G.png

Come on Douvan in the next! Hope it smashes it if it's on anything like it's previous form. I've bet on it to win by 10 lengths or more but i'm nervous now with the conditions..

Haha wow Douvan..... horrible start for Mullins and Walsh. Shock of the week there.

Someone just put 500k on him hahaha

Edited by JOSHBRFC

• The title was changed to Tips & Bets 365
  • The topic was pinned