talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Tips & Bets 365

football forum

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator
59 minutes ago, JOSHBRFC said:

Nice. Love a good request a bet win, they’re getting so much more popular nowadays. 

I sometimes have a couple of bets when I watch a game and one of them may always be a bit ambitious like that one above. Rarely comes about but there's so many varying selections for Request-a-Bets these days you can get so close. 

• 2 months later...

Been thinking of doing something a bit different for the upcoming Football season in regards to betting, mainly for a bit of fun but also as an experiment to see if it actually works. 

Basically, I’ve wondered whether it’s actually profitable to place bets centred around the actions of one team. I’m not saying I’d bet on that team to win every week because that’s daft and likely to end in a monetary loss but pick a side, study them and place bets according to that studying, so one week I might bet on them to lose, the next I might back them to score over 1.5 goals. 

I’ve thought about the criteria and would likely pick a side that have had a manager for the past two seasons and have remained in the same league for the same period. I’ve not actually checked to see how many teams qualify under that criteria but I know a few do. 

I’m thinking placing a £2 bet per game. Nothing too much and an amount I’m not fussed about losing. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
5 hours ago, JOSHBRFC said:

Blackburn, Peterborough and Grimsby treble for this weekend is my first bet of the season.

What an absolute weapon. I did the bet in the shop so i didn't get tempted for a cashout.

I've just noticed that my Blackburn selection is against Millwall, which is on the 11th. We play Ipswich this weekend. FFS.

• Haha 1

• Administrator

these will be my only wins of the season for sure xD 

Josh Maja to score and Sunderland to win in 90 mins @ 7/2

Over 2.5 Goals, Over 10.5 Corners, Over 35 Booking Points @ 8/1

Had a quid on each. 

Now watch me go lose it on all the 3pm games xD 

• Administrator

Late goals for Bolton and Middlesbrough seal this one!!

A goal in each half and 4+ corners in each half in each of BRE v ROT, MIL v MID & WBA v BOL @ 33/1 

Gunna be one of those arseholes and say my bets post-match.

Brentford (v Rotherham Utd) and Peterborough United (v Bristol Rovers) @ 2/1

Over 1.5 Goals in the games Brentford v Rotherham United, Burton Albion v Rochdale and Braintree Town v Halifax Town @ just over 1.19/1

A Goal in each half treble at Wigan Athletic v Sheffield Wednesday, Exeter City v Carlisle United and Stenhousemuir v Brechin City.

2/3 is an alright start, will keep up the Goal in Each Half betting I think, maybe dropping it to a double because you can get odds of over Evens for a double so I can see that being profitable.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to Tips & Bets 365