talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

2017 Member Of The Year Award Poll (Final)

football forum

2017 member of the year ...  

52 members have voted

1. 1. The winner is ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Administrator

We started out with ... I can't remember how many but at least 50+ names ... and we're now down to the final three. 

In the Green corner ... 

@nudge 

In the Blue corner ...

@Cicero

In the Yorkshire corner ...

@Lucas 

Out of these three more than worthy members to take the title, who is your member of 2017?

Voting starts now. Let battle commence!

Image result for the final showdown

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

going for my old Football League buddy since March 2010 on TFF to the posts on here.

Probably doesn't post as much as the other 2 contenders but always felt I've got on with him the best and opinions are aligned with his the most, too. Great football knowledge and always have good quality of discussions in the football forums or elsewhere.

Well done to all 3 for making it to the final though :). Enjoy reading all their posts and glad they dedicate the time to committing such posts on TF365.

Always a tough one when you have 3 good members going up against each other.. Congrats to all of you, Solid members who contribute something worthwhile and in this day and age that's a blessing...

I went with Nudge as I felt some sort of atonement was needed to free my soul from a previous wrong... Hopefully I will now be able to get some sleep at night.. 

• Subscriber
14 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Always a tough one when you have 3 good members going up against each other.. Congrats to all of you, Solid members who contribute something worthwhile and in this day and age that's a blessing...

I went with Nudge as I felt some sort of atonement was needed to free my soul from a previous wrong... Hopefully I will now be able to get some sleep at night.. 

giphy.gif

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Kitchen Sales said:

This poll is ridiculously tight, there won't be a clear winner unless the next 10 voters all go for the same person.

Agreed, which shows the quality of the final three. Not even the X-Factor can boast finalists this credible 

@nudge will only win as she has an arse and tits :ph34r:

On a serious note, one of the reasons which admittedly did sway my vote is that I'd regard nudge as a mate and she has been so since first signing up on TFF, although it's not only that. She is an allround top member, you find her all over the forum and she is never short of information. You always get the impression that she is happy as well, which spreads positive vibes.

It was difficult not to choose Cicero as he's arguably the best all-round football poster on here these days. His love for the game reminds me of how mine used to be until recent years where it has died a bit. He's always knowledgeable and informative as well. Whether that's in the Premier league section, La Liga, Serie A, or any international tournament that pops up.

This isn't to say Lucas isn't a brilliant poster himself, as he makes long, but interesting posts, which are well thought out. Bias always goes to the side for him as well. In terms of English football especially, you will learn from this lad, both about current football and the history of the sport in this country. You'll also find him in the lower league section as much as the premier league one, so he keeps discussion in these sections alive.

Whoever of the 3 win it will be deserving. All 3 are top members, who are integral to the forum.

Thanks for whoever voted for me to get this far. It's nice to be thought of well. I shouldn't be here though. I had one good month where I posted shit loads and that was because I caned a load of overtime at work. My manager would lose his shit if he knew how much company time I used on here xD And got paid for it. Most the other times this year I've just popped on as and when.

I don't know if we're allowed to vote but I've voted for @Cicero. Think he deserves it way more than he's been voted for. Hasn't he won MOTM twice? And been consistent all year. He makes solid arguments and I know that because I love to disagree with someone if I can. He should have way more votes than he has and if he doesn't win it now I think he'll have been robbed.

@nudge is lovely though and one of the forum's darlings and let's be honest, she's basically seen as 'one of the lads'. She's built up a great reputation and must get enough Christmas cards to sink a battleship. She doesn't take the piss like some females would on a football forum by posting pics with her cleavage out to influence so people respect her. But if she wins, I think there's only one way she should choose to celebrate that...

• Subscriber
5 hours ago, Anton said:

Went with @nudge even though she refused to meet me (something that will take me forever to get over). Cicero is also a good poster and felt bad for voting against my boy @Lucas for the first time. He just needs to post more..

I still cant't believe you chose Angkor Wat over visiting me... t2314.gif

Archived