• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Matchday Chat - 22nd-23rd December 2017

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Has a point 

So Mourinho attacks his players publicly... Whether he’s right or he’s wrong, he can never be seen to be wrong (just in case).

Old story that’s been seen many times before. A coach loses his point when he makes his point at times. 

I think I laughed most when Martial shot over when clean through.

Or actually, when Lingard hit the post after rounding the keeper clean through.

Or actually, when Rashford made a couple hash in front of goal when clean through.

I can't decide. They were all equally funny.

What an away day that was!!!!!

I've woken up dizzy and slighlty blind. Hope I haven't picked up syphilis jumping on top of everyone celebrating.

Some of the most intense away end celebrations I've been in in years. The penalty save and our 2nd and 3rd goals were incredible. The last 15 minutes was like being in the trenches with everyone grabbing on to each other in fear. 

We've ended the first half of the season only 2 points behind target despite that 10 game disaster run. After Man City on Wednesday we have the perfect fixtures to put a run together. Just hope that they haven't come too soon rather than being after we get January business done.

Feel sorry for West Ham fans moving into the worst stadium in football. We were so far away I had no idea Bobby Madley was the referee until I saw him on match of the day.

11 minutes ago, Kitchen Sales said:

Lol yes, getting my bald refs mixed up, didn't even know the ref was bald from where I was xD

I don't even want to go to the stadium, utter shite. The fact they left Upton Park as well makes it worse. Been to Upton Park 4 times and it was one of my favourite away days.

9 minutes ago, Any O'Brien said:

I don't even want to go to the stadium, utter shite. The fact they left Upton Park as well makes it worse. Been to Upton Park 4 times and it was one of my favourite away days.

Only 98 years until their lease ends

20171223_154146.jpg

2 minutes ago, Kitchen Sales said:

Only 98 years until their lease ends

20171223_154146.jpg

Feel sorry for their fans. At the same time I recall them lauding it over everyone just before they moved into it. Surely they can't go on like that though, people will get sick and stop going you'd hope.

• Administrator

What a fucking result last night. 

Took the missus to her first match and she loves Lingard and Rashford so when the former missed I did rub it in her face xD

Man  Utd were so wasteful it was ridiculous. So mang chances spurned and they paid for it but gotta give credit I think share its due for us never giving up. 

Marc Albrighton is such an underrated player. Unsung hero of sorts. That cross for Maguire's goal was sensational. And the fact he was giving 100% in various positions too and never once looked out of place. Like how Delph and Milner were used differently in their teams. 

Would have been terrible if we'd lost 3 games at home in a row so scoring when we did to rescue a point will do wonders for confidence. 

Martial, Rashford, Lingard xDxD xD. To miss one or two is just about excusable but 3 is just comical. You wonder how complacent they must have got and that is partly Mourinho's fault if his words at half time were to be believed. 

Too easy for City this season. I can see them losing a few once the Champs league comes back, due to all the extra games and rotations Pep will have to make, but the league is theirs. They play by far the best football in the league and have a bunch of excellent players. Nobody comes close to them in the league at the moment.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived