talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Matchday Chat - 22nd-23rd December 2017

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bit of a harsh yellow there I thought... just a talking to would have been suffice

When 2 players are running hell for leather for the ball there is bound to be contact but there was no intent and surely that has to be taken into consideration.. 

• Administrator

what is DCL doing there?! 

Has to square that to Gueye or Sigurdsson! does brilliantly to get it off Christensen, did the hard bit and then made the wrong decision at the crucial time.

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

what is DCL doing there?! 

Has to square that to Gueye or Sigurdsson! does brilliantly to get it off Christensen, did the hard bit and then made the wrong decision at the crucial time.

Thought he was going to get that ball across the box but went for the glory instead... on the balance of play 0-0 is about right, we should have had a couple but just not anywhere near clinical enough without the likes of Morata in the side... 

7 minutes ago, Cicero said:

If either of Morata, Hazard, and Kante are not in the squad, we are average. 

Not built for a title campaign and will have to rely on the cups. 

And people wonder why I’ve been critical of our full backs since Conte took charge. Dreadful attacking quality from out wide.

16 minutes ago, True Blue said:

How in hell was this a draw? Everton for the 94 minutes didn't manage a single shot on target while we recorded 8 from which at least half were 100% chances. Fucking Fat Sam i knew it, oh well onto Brighton.

Can't blame Sam when our finishing is atrocious. Conte can't play Batshuayi as he's wank, so he has to settle for the false 9 bollocks, to which Pedro and Willian have also been wank this season. 

Honestly. We were never built for a title retain and questions need to be asked, why? Man City's 2nd/3rd team took the piss out of Leicester at the King Power stadium, to which our 2nd team almost lost to Bournemouth at home.  

Both us and City needed wingbacks, they got Mendy and Walker. In July.

We got Zappacosta. On fucking deadline day. 

Like I said, questions need to be asked. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived