talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Matchday Chat - 22nd-23rd December 2017

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Take that. First time in 6 years we haven't had a shot on target at Goodison which was shite, mind. Defensively very good and Pickford done his bit. Had Sam's stamp all over it. Get ourselves a proven striker in January and we might nick them types of games. 

Keane excellent. 

Been through plenty of different emotions since 3pm. Anger, disappointment, elation, sick to the bottom of my stomach with worry and then back to absolute fucking elation. We needed that big time and deserved it as well. Hit the bar, hit the post, missed a few sitters. Free hit against Man City on Wednesday and then hopefully build on today against Brighton.

What a club.

Was far from convinced when I saw the starting line-up but you've got to have faith in Rafa, thought West Ham were awful but it's a massive 3 points. We could do without the confidence gained from this being smashed to bits on Wednesday night.

43 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

Eight games unbeaten now. Can't underestimate the fantastic job Roy Hodgson has done taking over the de Boer car crash with no strikers or goalkeepers all season. If Parish backs him correctly in January I reckon we will be the best of all the bottom half teams.

Got to be honest he has done a cracking job so far. Glad we played you when we did.

10 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

Don't watch that, it will be a fuckin horror show for yeah xD  ..just check the result later to see if you took it deep or just got the tip, it's less painful that way!

Work were cunts and put me on the 11-7 shift so I will be there to witness the absolute rapeathon. 

If it is a respectable score line I will be happy. Pathetic going into a football match with that attitude but the difference is so vast.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived