talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Rugby League

football forum

1 hour ago, Happy Blue said:

Yep, looking forward too it :hh: ..do you watch it?

Nah not a rugby league fan. Watch the world cup when it's on though 

3 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

You looking forward to seeing Inglis at the mighty Wire next season xD

ITS OUR YEAR

I cant bring myself to watch super league after watching NRL xD   ..great coop for you lot though, he's still got a good few years left in him, bet you buzzing!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Happy Blue said:

I cant bring myself to watch super league after watching NRL xD   ..great coop for you lot though, he's still got a good few years left in him, bet you buzzing!

Can’t quite believe it mate. He’ll still be head and shoulders above everyone at 32.

1 minute ago, Happy Blue said:

I was confused by you saying you don't like rugby, not the world cup xD

Ow right ha ha. Do you prefer rugby or football?

30 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

1) Heavy Weight boxing

2) Rugby League

3) NFL

4) Women's Tennis

5) ping pong

6) Football

Lol what's the real list 😂

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

What a way to win and lose a grand final. Not sure you could quite write that. Just a crazy thing to happen in the final seconds.

May well go down as one of the biggest sporting moments of the year domestically for drama.

Edited by Lucas

• Administrator
8 hours ago, Lucas said:

What a way to win and lose a grand final. Not sure you could quite write that. Just a crazy thing to happen in the final seconds.

May well go down as one of the biggest sporting moments of the year domestically for drama.

Fantastic end. I don't follow Rugby League much at all but even so you can still see the drama. Like someone who doesn't follow football and sees the 'Aguerroooooo' goal against QPR. Love it.

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, Spike said:

@Devil-Dick Willie oi you are from wollongong/illawarra region right? give us the goss on the stewart family. brett stewart always looked like a prick

Brett Stewart = prick. I got him to sign the bottom of my shoe in 6th grade so I could step on his name. True story. 

Glenn Stewart= less of a prick but still a prick. Don't think he's ever bashed a girl tho, so he's better than most

19 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Brett Stewart = prick. I got him to sign the bottom of my shoe in 6th grade so I could step on his name. True story. 

Glenn Stewart= less of a prick but still a prick. Don't think he's ever bashed a girl tho, so he's better than most

as jerry seinfeld would say 'what is the deal with nrl and domestic violence?'

Just now, Spike said:

as jerry seinfeld would say 'what is the deal with nrl and domestic violence?'

I'll tell you the fucking deal. Go to Townsville, Campbelltown, Bankstown and Penrith. Take a dozen average 22 year olds from those suburbs and give them an athletes body, a hunderd thousand social media followers  and a million bucks. 

Congratulations, you've created another 2 NRL teams. The worlds dumbest, lowest cunts, given cash and fame. People who'd be in prison or stacking shelves at Woolworths in another life make up at least 70% of NRL players. 

I was dating a chick who though NRL players were 'hot and cool" (she was half Czech, half islander, looks of the Czech brains of the islander. Under age 20 so add all the naivety that entail) and I could not get away from her fast enoughxD. I bear her no ill will but she's already been sexually harassed by one local NRL talent (Wendel Sailors son no less) and a friend of hers had dated one back in high school until she discovered he was fucking half her highschool and a dozen others besidesxD maybe it'll take one knocking her teeth out before she gets it. 

1 minute ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

I'll tell you the fucking deal. Go to Townsville, Campbelltown, Bankstown and Penrith. Take a dozen average 22 year olds from those suburbs and give them an athletes body, a hunderd thousand social media followers  and a million bucks. 

Congratulations, you've created another 2 NRL teams. The worlds dumbest, lowest cunts, given cash and fame. People who'd be in prison or stacking shelves at Woolworths in another life make up at least 70% of NRL players. 

I was dating a chick who though NRL players were 'hot and cool" (she was half Czech, half islander, looks of the Czech brains of the islander. Under age 20 so add all the naivety that entail) and I could not get away from her fast enoughxD. I bear her no ill will but she's already been sexually harassed by one local NRL talent (Wendel Sailors son no less) and a friend of hers had dated one back in high school until she discovered he was fucking half her highschool and a dozen others besidesxD maybe it'll take one knocking her teeth out before she gets it. 

you say that as if other sports don't have the same shitwits playing. but hey, what NRL has in domestic abuse, AFL has in racism, so go figure

Just now, Spike said:

you say that as if other sports don't have the same shitwits playing. but hey, what NRL has in domestic abuse, AFL has in racism, so go figure

You don't live here cunt. The AFL has a few scandals a year. But scandals that are back page AFL news barely make the NRL corner segment. You only hear about the worst NRL scandals, or the funny ones ( big pappi) There's literally a new domestic violence case in the NRL every fortnight or so. 

Just now, Devil-Dick Willie said:

You don't live here cunt. The AFL has a few scandals a year. But scandals that are back page AFL news barely make the NRL corner segment. You only hear about the worst NRL scandals, or the funny ones ( big pappi) There's literally a new domestic violence case in the NRL every fortnight or so. 

get fucked wanker, news is global, doesn't take a genius in a shed to know when it's raining outside