talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Rugby League

football forum

Just now, Spike said:

get fucked wanker, news is global, doesn't take a genius in a shed to know when it's raining outside

Ah yea, every NRL player smacking his woman makes global news. I'm sure you know all about Jack DeBalin and Tristan Sailors ongoing cases and so on. 

If someone put a compendium of ongoing/new cases for 2021 even I'D fucking be surprised. Because it all sort of just washes over you after a while. 

Just now, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Ah yea, every NRL player smacking his woman makes global news. I'm sure you know all about Jack DeBalin and Tristan Sailors ongoing cases and so on. 

If someone put a compendium of ongoing/new cases for 2021 even I'D fucking be surprised. Because it all sort of just washes over you after a while. 

no dumbass, all a bloke has to do is have facebook, as if i don't have five dozen friends that pop up everday commenting on an nrl meme page. i am well aware of the favoured pastime of sinking fifty tins, snorting some devil's dandruff, and running a train on a passed out blonde from the gold coast

Just now, Spike said:

no dumbass, all a bloke has to do is have facebook, as if i don't have five dozen friends that pop up everday commenting on an nrl meme page. i am well aware of the favoured pastime of sinking fifty tins, snorting some devil's dandruff, and running a train on a passed out blonde from the gold coast

Honestly, those are the good onesxD 
Jack De Felon and a mate raping a chick after pub crawl while he had a pregnant wife at home. 
Fainu stabbed a dude
A bunch of them bashed a crowd of people including club security in bali 
Curtis Scott bashed a woman, luckily she was a cop not his girlfriend
Corey Harawira-Naera and Jayden Okunbor fucked some school girls 
And that's just a single OFF SEASON! a 4 month periodxD

And that's not mentioning a raft of AVOs and drug dealing cases. Like I said, those are the ones that just wash over you. 

A mate of mine once said "if you walked into a post office and shot everyone, you'd be doing a neutral deed because half of everyone is a horrible cunt anyway. 

If you killed every NRL player, you'd probably kill a dozen good blokes total out of 400 odd xD

2 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Honestly, those are the good onesxD 
Jack De Felon and a mate raping a chick after pub crawl while he had a pregnant wife at home. 
Fainu stabbed a dude
A bunch of them bashed a crowd of people including club security in bali 
Curtis Scott bashed a woman, luckily she was a cop not his girlfriend
Corey Harawira-Naera and Jayden Okunbor fucked some school girls 
And that's just a single OFF SEASON! a 4 month periodxD

And that's not mentioning a raft of AVOs and drug dealing cases. Like I said, those are the ones that just wash over you. 

A mate of mine once said "if you walked into a post office and shot everyone, you'd be doing a neutral deed because half of everyone is a horrible cunt anyway. 

If you killed every NRL player, you'd probably kill a dozen good blokes total out of 400 odd xD 

and somehow Toby Rudolf gets destroyed by the NRL for making a joke about drinking beer and pulling something and he was obviously encouraged to do so, while ol' failed NFL player Hayne Train is sitting pretty in court for rape

1 minute ago, Spike said:

and somehow Toby Rudolf gets destroyed by the NRL for making a joke about drinking beer and pulling something and he was obviously encouraged to do so, while ol' failed NFL player Hayne Train is sitting pretty in court for rape

As is Tristan Sailor, Jack De Balin. 

Musgrove, Walker, Wighton, and a few other all had cases recently that I recall, either paid off or downgraded ect 

1 minute ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

As is Tristan Sailor, Jack De Balin. 

Musgrove, Walker, Wighton, and a few other all had cases recently that I recall, either paid off or downgraded ect 

yeah but those guys are no names, jarred hayne is a dally m winner

I finally got the cunt VPN to trick Channel 9 into thinking I'm still in Aus and to my surprise the stadium (leichardt?) was half full for the roosters/tigers game, exactly twice as many people as I was expecting @Devil-Dick Willie maybe the nrl should do what the afl does and make every team in sydney play at the same two stadiums

On 19/03/2021 at 05:19, Smiley Culture said:

The NRL is a goldmine for bellends but the Super League is a second chance for the bigger of the Antipodean knobs. 

I swear it was never this bad when I was kid but the first thing I remember is the Bulldogs rape scandal and that must have happened in 2006?

Just now, Spike said:

I swear it was never this bad when I was kid but the first thing I remember is the Bulldogs rape scandal and that must have happened in 2006?

Fun story. I know 2 guys who were at the doggies around that time. I asked both of them what happened and both looked at their toes and said "yeah dunno mate that was before my time" 

1 minute ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Fun story. I know 2 guys who were at the doggies around that time. I asked both of them what happened and both looked at their toes and said "yeah dunno mate that was before my time" 

players? or staffers?

Just now, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Players. Reserve grade. 

i wonder if the culture was always there and not reported on or if it changed when professionalism came in and they started getting higher salaries, because I never heard stories about this sort of stuff when the players were still moonlighting as plumbers and carpenters

2 minutes ago, Spike said:

i wonder if the culture was always there and not reported on or if it changed when professionalism came in and they started getting higher salaries, because I never heard stories about this sort of stuff when the players were still moonlighting as plumbers and carpenters

I remember there was a doco on it on the ABC. I only remember it because of all the titties and I was like 12. 

• 4 weeks later...

Drama at the end of Souths vs Wests as it looked like Burgess dropped the ball before his try to win it, then West’s returned upfield and scored what they thought was the try to win the game until the video ref awarded it in favour of the Bunnies as Burgess didn’t drop the ball afterall 

On 17/04/2021 at 11:23, Danny said:

Drama at the end of Souths vs Wests as it looked like Burgess dropped the ball before his try to win it, then West’s returned upfield and scored what they thought was the try to win the game until the video ref awarded it in favour of the Bunnies as Burgess didn’t drop the ball afterall 

Was a great watch that game. 

Been finding myself tuning into more and more NRL games. Used to be few and far between but I’ve seen quite a bit in the last fortnight and I’ve enjoyed it. The levels here vs Super League is incomparable, makes our lads look like a load of old sloggers. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Rick said:

Was a great watch that game. 

Been finding myself tuning into more and more NRL games. Used to be few and far between but I’ve seen quite a bit in the last fortnight and I’ve enjoyed it. The levels here vs Super League is incomparable, makes our lads look like a load of old sloggers. 

On weekend mornings, probs weekdays too

Yeah I never really got into League over here, got into it when I lived in Australia. The quality of the NRL is just something else, State of Origin too, you really can’t find a better quality game of Rugby anywhere, League or Union.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

@Devil-Dick Willie what happened to the milk this season?

Also a good family friend is a diehard Tigers supporter and I always make sure to read his comments on the team at the start of the season. Him overrating bit part players, commenting on what players are in the wrong position, etc. Then he will make a bold 'top eight easily' and then after the first week all he does is complain how bad the team is. It's so good.

10 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Been watching Bradman Best for Newcastle after his injury. He is an absolute beast.

Hmm, Newcastle player from the Central Coast. I give him a year before he is done for glassing someone at the Queen’s Wharf Hotel

5 hours ago, Spike said:

@Devil-Dick Willie what happened to the milk this season?

Also a good family friend is a diehard Tigers supporter and I always make sure to read his comments on the team at the start of the season. Him overrating bit part players, commenting on what players are in the wrong position, etc. Then he will make a bold 'top eight easily' and then after the first week all he does is complain how bad the team is. It's so good.

I think it's mental fatigue. They came so close, twice, and came up short. They're out of gas. 

• 5 months later...