talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Ryan Giggs The Genius

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, The Artful Dodger said:

It baffles me that he is still an acceptable public figure. John Terry is considered a cunt, rightly but this man seems to appear all over. Terry has the racism but Giggs has the woman beating so I don’t get how he’s gotten away with it.

I think you will find Mr. Terry was cleared in a court of law, so as usual, your posting is nothing but bollocks.

15 minutes ago, The Liquidator said:

I think you will find Mr. Terry was cleared in a court of law, so as usual, your posting is nothing but bollocks.

No, he was spot on.

4 hours ago, The Artful Dodger said:

John Terry is considered a cunt

12 minutes ago, The Liquidator said:

Very good Blue! As I imagine him, Jar Jar Binks, a weak minded Moron :D

Good point, why didn't Qui Gon mind trick him to leave them alone. The script is a prick.

1 hour ago, RandoEFC said:

What about the shagging his team mates missus?

Would that be EX team mates EX partner? If Bridge was that concerned he should have stayed with her and his offspring instead of fucking off n playing her.

Nobody knows the relationship John has with his own wife and frankly its nothing to do with anyone else.

• Subscriber
10 minutes ago, The Liquidator said:

Would that be EX team mates EX partner? If Bridge was that concerned he should have stayed with her and his offspring instead of fucking off n playing her.

Nobody knows the relationship John has with his own wife and frankly its nothing to do with anyone else.

Shagging anyone else's bird or your team mates ex makes you a cunt even if it has nothing to do with him as a footballer. 

Embarrassing that you'd try and justify a man sticking his wick where he knows he shouldn't because he happened to wear a Chelsea shirt when he played football.

8 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Shagging anyone else's bird or your team mates ex makes you a cunt even if it has nothing to do with him as a footballer. 

Embarrassing that you'd try and justify a man sticking his wick where he knows he shouldn't because he happened to wear a Chelsea shirt when he played football.

Total n utter bollocks and says more about you than you could ever imagine ~ Merry Christmas :ay:

Archived