talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Antonio Conte Says Jose Mourinho is a 'Fake'

Disclaimer: We are aware Tesos masterbates endlessly to posters of Mourinho above his bedside whilst wearing a United-Real Madrid half and half top, no need to get so defensive in here 😊

Mourinho has called United childish after the draw to Leicester, combined with the tactics against big sides to avoid defeat rather than win the game (parking the bus)  as well as the constant negative messages to players (Luke Shaw, Mkhitaryan) are things going to fall apart soon or is it the kickstart of a run of form to attempt to catch City?

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think he could completely lose his shit by the end of the season. They've actually had a very good first half of the season but the way City are going about things, showing up Mourinho's shit on a stick approach after both spending huge amounts of money, could tip him over the edge.

They didn't even finish top 4 last season. To be where they are on course for 84 points is half decent, only 3-6 points less than what would win the league most seasons.

It's Mourinho's ego that is the problem. Man City being phenomenal has rattled the fuck out of him xD

• Administrator

Apparently he also called Chelsea players childish shortly before his latest stint there came to an end. 

It's not his fault that Man City are killing this season but it is his fault that he hasn't been more competitive. 

18 minutes ago, Stan said:

Apparently he also called Chelsea players childish shortly before his latest stint there came to an end. 

It's not his fault that Man City are killing this season but it is his fault that he hasn't been more competitive. 

He individually selected certain players and threw them under the bus. Matic being one of them yet the bloke couldn't wait to sign for United.

Strange. Usually takes him 3 seasons before total capitulation. 

• Subscriber
40 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

It’s amusing that his ego thinks PSG actually want him. They play good football and dick everyone in their league. Why would they want him again?

They're all about making themselves look like an elite European club aren't they? Signing Mourinho would be another typical vanity signing for them, I can easily see it.

Not overly worried yet, just a bump in the road. This was always going to take a few years to get it right, United were in horrible shape after LVG was fired, just give it another couple of transfer windows.

Sure Mourinho is frustrated, but I am not sure he has ever been completely happy.  Mourinho is just being Mourinho, he is disappointed that City are out of sight, that Pogba has missed half the season for one reason or another, that some players have slumped, but I still believe he gets it right in the end. But he is never ever going to be happy or stop being a miserable bugger.

Even with all the money United have spent, a lot of it unwisely, they are still 3 or 4 top players short.  In all honesty, they are not good enough to win the Premier or the Champions League and I am sure Mourinho knows that.  However, we are are a lot better than we were under Moyer or LVG.

If United go a couple more rounds in the Champions League, have a good run in the FA cup and finish 2nd or 3rd, I think that's a good year.  The way City is playing and you must take your hat off to them, I sure any team would take that. 

Despite despising that prick,  I actually think Man Utd are having a really good season. It's just that City have been special. Any other season,  Utd would have been  leading the table. The fact that they are carving out results in all kinds of ways: playing attacking (sometimes) ,  negative or just being plain lucky(Arsenal match) is actually something Championship winning teams do. But they are not getting any credit because City have been special and also because Mourinho is an utterly unlikeable human being.

1 hour ago, Spike said:

If Pep's spending is what wins him trophies why don't other teams thst spunk cash have his success? Checkmate, atheists

Proper recruitment and having a proper technical director and board. 

Sunk your battle ship. Your go. 

2 hours ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

How many trophies did Pep and Klopp win in their first year? How many trophies has Poch won with spurs?

His success? With arguably the best squad (Barcelona) how many CLs did he win with them? Surely with that type of squad full of legends he won at least 3 in a span of four years like zidane

Love it, so rattled you're raging over Guardiola vs Zidane now 😂

1 hour ago, Cicero said:

Proper recruitment and having a proper technical director and board. 

Sunk your battle ship. Your go. 

Then why is that Pep's side continually have that? Could it be that being a competent manager leads to competent staff/competent staff management?

7 minutes ago, Spike said:

Then why is that Pep's side continually have that? Could it be that being a competent manager leads to competent staff/competent staff management?

Barca and Bayern are elite clubs. And City have been preparing for Pep since 2013. 

1 hour ago, Cicero said:

Barca and Bayern are elite clubs. And City have been preparing for Pep since 2013. 

United and Chelsea aren't elite clubs? PSG hasn't had a stack team for the last few years? What about Real? There was a period of time they were bumbling about, are they not also an elite club? Isn't the statment 'City have been preparing for Pep since 2013' pure speculation? Everything you've said has just been opinion, whereas Pep's success is a fact.

15 hours ago, Kitchen Sales said:

They didn't even finish top 4 last season. To be where they are on course for 84 points is half decent, only 3-6 points less than what would win the league most seasons.

It's Mourinho's ego that is the problem. Man City being phenomenal has rattled the fuck out of him xD

And then the City players tipped him over the edge by singing "park the bus, park the bus, man united, park the bus, park the bus i say, park the bus, park the bus man united, playing football the Mourinho way" at Old Trafford  ...they rattled him so much he went to tell them to shut up and ended up with milk poured on him xD

1 hour ago, Spike said:

United and Chelsea aren't elite clubs? PSG hasn't had a stack team for the last few years? What about Real? There was a period of time they were bumbling about, are they not also an elite club? Isn't the statment 'City have been preparing for Pep since 2013' pure speculation? Everything you've said has just been opinion, whereas Pep's success is a fact.

When HB says it's true,  it's anything but speculation. And Pep drugs his players. Facts. 

Cicero 1 Spike 0

8 hours ago, Spike said:

First season success... didn't Pep win a treble with Barcelona? @SirBalon correct me if I'm wrong...

Yeah mate, but fortunately he inherited a bunch of legends who had been messing around for a few years waiting for Guardiola to make it as a youth coach... He was also lucky to find so many legends in Barça’s ‘B’ and ‘C’ side.

A great coach, true great coach is one like Mou who gets unknowns without spending too much and then in a couple of seasons turning them into Champions and at times even winning the Champions League. 

• The title was changed to Antonio Conte Says Jose Mourinho is a 'Fake'

Archived