talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Antonio Conte Says Jose Mourinho is a 'Fake'

He lost it simple as that, his second season with us he didn't change things on purpose just to get sacked. His "dream" move to United isn't going that well, he will win fuck all this season as he isn't playing in the community shield. No way the United board think that he is here for the long term, i give him this or next season maximum.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Conte will leave before mourinho, no doubt. The process is real and the future is bright.

True. Reckon Conte will leave, A new manager is appointed, and wins the title before Mourinho's United win one. 

#trusttheprocess

“The performance was really good, so maybe I’m lucky this time and the kings of the rock and roll that said I was underperforming last match [versus Southampton, a 0-0 draw] maybe will say this time I performed,” Mourinho told reporters at Goodison Park.

We're at a point where Mourinho even cares about what Noel Gallagher has to say. Losing it.

• Subscriber

Just as I find all circlejerks in football absolutely tedious, I find the "Mourinho has lost it" narrative pretty tedious too and I don't like the man.

However, he really is starting to become a parody of himself.

49 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Totally agree The pep vs mou debates are entertaining because it's the two best coaches (of my lifetime) klopp and conte are a few CLs trophies from even getting remotely class to 2nd place Pep. Willing to bet my life Conte, pep, or Klopp will never ever fucking win it with a team like Inter or Porto ...mou has the top spot on lock!

That Inter team was world class. I don't understand this narrative that Mou won with a 'weak' Inter team. Eto'o, Sneijder, Lucio, Samuel, Cambiasso, Maicon, Zanetti, Milito, Cesar, Motta, Cordoba, Balotelli, Santon etc. Guess what player Mou gave away? Leonardo Bonucci. The only reason that club crashed and burned afterwards is because the core of the team was in their 30s or injury prone and Mou set them up with huge contracts and virtually no players in the early/mid 20s. 

Don't act like that Porto team was weak either. Ricardo Costa, Ricardo Carvalho, Paulo Ferreira, Deco!!!, Maniche, Jorge Costa, Jose Bosingwa. It was by no means a powerhouse team, but it was not slouch.

11 minutes ago, Spike said:

That Inter team was world class. I don't understand this narrative that Mou won with a 'weak' Inter team. Eto'o, Sneijder, Lucio, Samuel, Cambiasso, Maicon, Zanetti, Milito, Cesar, Motta, Cordoba, Balotelli, Santon etc. Guess what player Mou gave away? Leonardo Bonucci. The only reason that club crashed and burned afterwards is because the core of the team was in their 30s or injury prone and Mou set them up with huge contracts and virtually no players in the early/mid 20s. 

Don't act like that Porto team was weak either. Ricardo Costa, Ricardo Carvalho, Paulo Ferreira, Deco!!!, Maniche, Jorge Costa, Jose Bosingwa. It was by no means a powerhouse team, but it was not slouch.

Not to mention the weirdly weak run of opponents Porto got on the way to final.

Man U were the only opponents they had who you would call favourites.

5 hours ago, Cicero said:

He didn't really have to bring up dementia considering there are millions suffering from it. Otherwise literally a non story that will of course be taken out of context by the media.

It’s from an Italian perspective when that term is used which means no reference to people that actually suffer from senile dementia. When that term is used as in Spanish it means you’re calling that person a clown. Almost everyone has a loved one or knows of someone that has suffered from that terrible affliction and the term is never said while thinking about someone in such a terrible state mate.

26 minutes ago, Spike said:

To think that Internazionale are a small time football club is beyond me. If this is what some of the football fans this generation has created believe, then they need to put football on the school curriculum so as to educate them. 

Let's not pretend that Mourinho took a second division club and took them to back to back European cups within a two years of promotion. That'd be silly, that could never happen! That isn't to take away from Mourinho's achievements but let's never speak down on clubs like Porto and Inter Milan.

Wasn't as if Inter didn't spend millions and millions either.

People talk about what he done at Porto and fair play, but Guardiola has created arguably the best team to have ever played. You can't say that about any other manager in the game

Ultimately knockout competitions are a very small set of matches on which to judge a manager. They're more about specific tactical decisions than the overall quality of the coaching. 

For example, Benitez guiding Liverpool past more talented Juventus, Chelsea, and Milan sides to a CL is a way more impressive tactical achievement than either of Mourinho's wins. Same with Di Matteo's Chelsea win. Again, with Inter, the only fixture you'd say that required real tactical effort was the Barca one. 

These days a Bayern v Inter final sounds like a horrific mismatch, but if you look back then Inter were clearly the better squad. Van Gaal nonetheless tried to pass Inter to death with his clearly technically and physically inferior team and Inter did the obvious and tore them to bits on the counter.

This is turning into a real saga between Mourinho and Conte... The Italian Chelsea coach now responds to Mourinho’s jibe about Conte having been accused of match fixing by saying;

It will be the opportunity in the game against United when we go to Old Trafford.”

“Me and him face to face. I'm ready. I don't know if he's ready.”

"I consider him a little man, I consider him a man with a very low profile.”

"When there are these types of comments, before (making them) you have to know very well the truth.”

“Before you make this type of comment, before to hurt another person, you must pay great attention. You show you are a little man.”

"I know him very well in the past. In the past he was a little man in many circumstances, is a little man in the present and for sure he will be a little man in the future.”

He offended [Claudio] Ranieri for his English. Then when Ranieri was sacked [by Chelsea] he put on a shirt (with initials on) for Ranieri. You are a fake.”

"If you want to fight a person, you try to kill this person. And then after two years you try to help this person, because maybe it's good for you, for your profile."

1 hour ago, Spike said:

Even you can't be in that much of a delusional state to realise that Mourinho is the pettiest person in football.

Probably true what you say, but he does seem to have gotten under Conte's skin.  Looks like Conte is the one losing it to me.

• The title was changed to Antonio Conte Says Jose Mourinho is a 'Fake'

Archived