The better place to talk football.

Christmas Matchday Chat - 26-28th December 2017

football forum

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

bad way to end the first half.

Wague (had to be another ex-player of ours) scoring just before HT and Richarlison hit the post. Latter also missed a sitter of a chance earlier on rounding Kasper and hitting the side-netting.

We had an element of control on the game for most of that half but surrendered it letting them back in to the game. Bit scrappy at times, too. 

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

another goal conceded from a set-piece. Getting stupid how often that happens now. Schmeichel should do better there though. Impossible angle to score from. 

Match commentator I am listening to keeps calling him SHA Micheal.. xD

2 hours ago, LFCMadLad said:

He can only be ignored for so long. Real Madrid or Man Utd his most likely destination for me. Just hope it’s Madrid!

I can understand a player wanting to go to Man Utd if they are outside of England and long to be there but doesn't pay much attention to the league, but why would any Englishman want to go there? 

If Kane is to leave Spurs it has to be for someone who can win the Champions League. So either Man City, Barcelona, Real Madrid or at this rate Burnley.

2 minutes ago, Kitchen Sales said:

I can understand a player wanting to go to Man Utd if they are outside of England and long to be there but doesn't pay much attention to the league, but why would any Englishman want to go there? 

If Kane is to leave Spurs it has to be for someone who can win the Champions League. So either Man City, Barcelona, Real Madrid or at this rate Burnley.

xD

Cant see why Kane would want to join a side like United with a mid table mentality.. wouldn't make any sense to take a step down in his career.. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived