Lincoln vs Forest Green
Port Vale vs Luton
Swindon vs Notts County
Wycombe vs Mansfield 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Eco said:

I seriously feel like I have a 'soft spot' for a lot of Non EPL teams in England. Leeeds, Plymouth, Bristol Rovers, Blyth...

I just wish it was more available to watch from over here in the States.

iFollow next season will help a lot of oversea's fans stay glued to the Football League albeit at a cost. I should imagine this means there will be more 'available streams' to take advantage of for people such as yourself.

1 minute ago, Lucas said:

iFollow next season will help a lot of oversea's fans stay glued to the Football League albeit at a cost. I should imagine this means there will be more 'available streams' to take advantage of for people such as yourself.

That would be nice. I was a subscriber to LUFC TV, but that just kept getting more and more expensive and my time just got more and more limited.

• Administrator

lively game in Morecambe.

Yeovil went 2-0 up. Morecambe pulled it back to 2-2. Yeovil went ahead again in 84th minute. Morecambe score 2 in the final 5 minutes to go ahead 4-3. 

Well fuck. Conceded at the death after Etheridge saved point blank from a corner, but Clarke pounced on the rebound from three yards. Not even £75m+ Virgil Van Dijk could have prevented it. :61_sob:

Thinking that this is where we start to fall down the table methinks. The injuries and lack of depth is starting to show.

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Well fuck. Conceded at the death after Etheridge saved point blank from a corner, but Clarke pounced on the rebound from three yards. Not even £75m+ Virgil Van Dijk could have prevented it. :61_sob:

Thinking that this is where we start to fall down the table methinks. The injuries and lack of depth is starting to show.

Warnock's always struck me as quite shrewd in the transfer market. Won't buy players just for the sake of it but will buy the ones that fit his team and have the ethos to do what he wants them to. I think you'll be fine for play-offs at minimum. 

6 minutes ago, Stan said:

Warnock's always struck me as quite shrewd in the transfer market. Won't buy players just for the sake of it but will buy the ones that fit his team and have the ethos to do what he wants them to. I think you'll be fine for play-offs at minimum. 

Warnock has done superb with us so far and that won't change, but losing three on the bounce (after losing three prior to Bolton all season) shows that we do need a couple of extra players for depth (Warnock has said that we are looking at one permanent signing and maybe two loans overall in January).

I hate seeing the excuse used but injuries are starting to show. Gunners is out at present, Zohore is not match fit after being out for a couple of months, Harris, Camp, Richards, Ward and possibly Morrison are lengthy absences and Healey has only just started to get match time after being out for the majority of 2017 with cruciates. 

QPR away in the new year followed by Mansfield in the FA Cup. Need some results now.

I have to be honest @Bluebird Hewitt, If Cardiff end up occupying one of the top 6 positions, I will die a little inside. The support from the fans is bordering on shocking and they are extremely low on quality. I can see why they are tough to beat but it would frustrate me to see us finish behind them over 46 games.

• Subscriber

Fuck off Cardiff you were the safe bet of my Cardiff top six / Stoke relegation double.

I need Leeds and Forest to win tomorrow. Invariably this means Forest somehow fail to beat this dreadful Sunderland side.

Ffs I hate the fact I’m dissatisfied with a Villa win but this is just prolonging the agony. He’s blatantly not good enough for the task at hand yet not shit enough to stir the board into sacking him. I now know how Arsenal fans feel with Wenger, feel sick just hate the cunt so much now

Deeply enjoyed beating Sheffield United today - they've had a right little bee in their bonnet over BWFC and our 'anti-football' versus their magical style since last season. Whoops, stick your tip-tap up your arse. Gary Madine was absolutely class today - there's nobody better in this division at holding up a ball up top, nobody. (Even better to see SUFC's most hated score in front of their home end, the troll levels almost blew the roof off Bramall Lane.)

Shame that:

A) our tactics are so painful to watch and generally easy to predict for the opposition

B) much of the squad is largely dross or not right for the one-dimensional system

If we had a Plan B, or were able to consistently keep possession and create, we'd be well out of trouble. But then, of my auntie had a cock she'd be my uncle. There are definitely positives for staying up in 2018, with decent wins against Cardiff and Sheffield United over the Christmas period. It's the shockers against the likes of Burton which concern me most.

Today's fun fact: This win sees the end of Bolton's run without an away win in the Championship... 999 days (April 2015).

• The topic was unpinned

Archived