talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Football League 2017/18 - 29-30th December, 2017

football forum

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The minute I see people adding Leeds to their weekend coupon like it is the must have game nailed on to win, I knew this one was game over for us. Classic Leeds.

Pathetic performance. Birmingham are dog log but still totally deserved their win today. We were abysmal, worst I've seen from us for sometime. Midfield lost us the game today because they were non existent, and that is down to the coach. He made changes but they were the wrong changes. 

Just do not understand why we didn't line up to really attack Birmingham with their confidence so low. We were far too cautious. Silly points to lose given the results were half decent for us. But this is also a reason why we are not quite good enough for an automatic spot. Too naïve.

21 hours ago, Lucas said:

I have to be honest @Bluebird Hewitt, If Cardiff end up occupying one of the top 6 positions, I will die a little inside. The support from the fans is bordering on shocking and they are extremely low on quality. I can see why they are tough to beat but it would frustrate me to see us finish behind them over 46 games.

18 hours ago, Dan said:

Fuck off Cardiff you were the safe bet of my Cardiff top six / Stoke relegation double.

Glad to see we're still hated. :D

Horrible really, the quality gap between us an Bolton is astronomical and to lose so frustratingly at home as well, painful stuff. Has been a great year to be a Sheff Utd fan, so can't complain but since the Coutts injury we haven't looked right, need to make some moves in January.

4 points off the play offs, fantastic seeing as we were bottom beginning of the season.  9 points from 9 over Christmas, onto a big New Years test with Wolves who I believe we outplayed at Griffin Park, but will be a completely different test now

• The topic was unpinned

Archived