talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Generation 'Snowflake'

football forum

6 minutes ago, nudge said:

They'd find a way to broadcast it live on their social media feeds I'm sure xD 

As it's the first mission they are bound to give it massive coverage as well... I tell you what, fuck them.. I will go on the first mission with anyone else that wants to start over... xD

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

As it's the first mission they are bound to give it massive coverage as well... I tell you what, fuck them.. I will go on the first mission with anyone else that wants to start over... xD

tenor.gif?itemid=9619268

• Haha 1

• Subscriber

12 minutes ago, nudge said:

Might as well just destroy the entire history of the world, burn all the books, destroy all the films and records and start over from year one... Why are we pandering to such nonsense?? 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Bluewolf said:

Might as well just destroy the entire history of the world, burn all the books, destroy all the films and records and start over from year one... Why are we pandering to such nonsense?? 

I'm already working on a proposal to ban several others. Here's the draft; feel free to add more.

White Christmas - obviously promotes racism and white supremacy.
The Little Drummer Boy - endorses child labour.
O Christmas Tree - calls for deforestation.
It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas - promotes gender stereotypes.
Feliz Navidad - cultural appropriation.
Jingle Bells - racist due to blackface origins.
I'll be Home for Christmas - might be offensive to the homeless.
Santa Claus is Coming to Town - voyeurism.
Santa Baby - very sexist and reinforces gender stereotypes.
Sleigh Ride - promotes animal cruelty.
Fairytale of Newyork - promotes homophobia.

xD 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, nudge said:

I think if the Mars idea is off the table we should partition off a part of the country, say Wales for example and let them all go and live in their own community.... They can have their own courts and rules etc and we can all watch on and see how it all works out for them.. make great tv I should imagine

• Upvote 1

Plus, she adds that a non-male Santa could be a good opportunity to teach kids about non-binary and trans identities.

“Let them know that anyone can be ‘Santa’,” she says. “With my niece and nephew, this is how I’ve explained it to them. When we see Santa in stores, I tell them that he can’t be everywhere talking to all the little children - so some Santas are male, some female, some trans, and some we don’t know. But they all act as Santa’s messengers.”

So, according to Gina, having a range of different Santas could actually have a positive effect on kids, as well as being good for equal opportunities.

Tranny Claus :rofl:

Edited by Cicero

9 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

I think if the Mars idea is off the table we should partition off a part of the country, say Wales for example and let them all go and live in their own community.... They can have their own courts and rules etc and we can all watch on and see how it all works out for them.. make great tv I should imagine

If Plaid ever got their way, that's likely to be what's happen. An absolute shit fest.

But that's not for this thread.

• Subscriber
16 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

Not at all, I'm packing my stuff already. Alternatively we can send them all off to one of those sinking Pacific islands instead :ph34r:

2 hours ago, nudge said:

Not at all, I'm packing my stuff already. Alternatively we can send them all off to one of those sinking Pacific islands instead :ph34r:

I didn't mean the Mars trip is off for us.. that's still a go! I was thinking that it could be a while yet before our bookings are confirmed and thought it might be good to move the over emotional element somewhere out of harms way so the rest of us don't need to hear and read about it.. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bluewolf said:

So basically laziness... can't even be bothered to make something up... xD

Well, I can cook, so that's useful, right? I can also run our Instagram Page. #lifeonmarsisnotsobad #traveling #outtaspace 

1 minute ago, Tommy said:

Well, I can cook, so that's useful, right? I can also run our Instagram Page. #lifeonmarsisnotsobad #traveling #outtaspace 

Whats your Full English Breakfast skills like?? If you are just a jam on toast kind of fella then I think we will manage