talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

TF365 Goals Galore Challenge Round 2

Round 2  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Choose ALL games that you think will see Over 2.5 goals this weekend.

• Bournemouth v Everton (Odds 2.15)
    • Chelsea v Stoke (Odds 1.47)
    • Huddersfield v Burnley (Odds 2.70)
    • Liverpool v Leicester (Odds 1.40)
    • Newcastle v Brighton (Odds 2.40)
    • Watford v Swansea (Odds 2.07)
    • Man Utd v Southampton (Odds 1.72)
    • Crystal Palace v Man City (Odds 1.40)
    • West Brom v Arsenal (Odds 1.80)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 30/12/17 at 14:45

• Subscriber

With a pot of either £7 (if Newcastle v City has two or less goals tonight) or £14.20 (if the match has three or more) to carry into the next gameweek, there is a slight change of rule in that this time it is a multiple choice poll, so this time vote for ALL games that you think will have over 2.5 goals this weekend. Only 9 to choose from this time around!

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

My banker is Liverpool v Leicester. Just can't see it not being at least 3 goals.

Palace v City should get it but I can also see City settling for another 1-0 or 2-0 whereas Liverpool won't be able to because they're defence is shocking and Leicester are always dangerous.

12 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

My banker is Liverpool v Leicester. Just can't see it not being at least 3 goals.

Palace v City should get it but I can also see City settling for another 1-0 or 2-0 whereas Liverpool won't be able to because they're defence is shocking and Leicester are always dangerous.

It’s a myth. We are playing at home and have the best defensive home record in the country. 

• Subscriber

Your defence is really inconsistent. It's shocking away from home yet fine at home.

To be honest you could win that bet with Liverpool goals alone. The way we've defended lately is embarrassing and I'd expect Liverpool's attack to hit at least 3.

Got a mate who is a Stoke fan who is absolutely convinced they will be massacred at Chelsea. They're apparently likely to have to play two academy kids in their defence.

1 minute ago, Dan said:

Your defence is really inconsistent. It's shocking away from home yet fine at home.

To be honest you could win that bet with Liverpool goals alone. The way we've defended lately is embarrassing and I'd expect Liverpool's attack to hit at least 3.

Got a mate who is a Stoke fan who is absolutely convinced they will be massacred at Chelsea. They're apparently likely to have to play two academy kids in their defence.

I could understand people’s criticism if we were playing at your gaff but it doesn’t wash when we are at home and have the best defensive record in the league. 

• Subscriber
Just now, LFCMadLad said:

I could understand people’s criticism if we were playing at your gaff but it doesn’t wash when we are at home and have the best defensive record in the league. 

It's only 3 goals in the game though. Us getting one isn't that unlikely.

Us at home to you I think was the easiest BTTS I've ever won.

• Subscriber
9 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

It’s a myth. We are playing at home and have the best defensive home record in the country. 

This is true but Lovren is Lovren and Mignolet is Mignolet, especially if Leicester are under the cosh it's not hard to see Liverpool being naive defensively and getting caught on the break once.

Archived