• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Matchday Chat - 30-31st December, 2017

football forum

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Fuck off. Bournemouth the absolute shittest kick and rush team I've seen in the Premier League since Blackpool. Massive deflection.

Our lot can fuck off too. Leaving Schneiderlin and Rooney in a midfield two an accident waiting to happen.

• Administrator

Can't say Liverpool don't deserve that to be honest! Stats go fully in their favour and so does the play.

But I fucking hate that we've lost from a winning position again. 3rd game in a row we've not held out for a win and 2 of those occasions we've lost 2-1.

Always unlikely to get a result at Anfield with the attacking line up they had so it was damage limitation after their goals went in. 

Monday's game is more important and Puel obviously thought so as well with Vardy and Mahrez coming off. They looked tired anyway. 

Salah could have had a hatful today. I'll settle for him getting 2 as Fantasy League captain!

• Subscriber

Got to keep things in perspective as that's one defeat in eight under Sam but this one stemmed from the ridiculously negative starting line-up that's put us on the back foot from the first minute.

I called it borderline disgraceful and I stand by that. No way we should be going into games against West Brom and Bournemouth with a line-up that basically admits we're going to get outplayed. 

13 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Got to keep things in perspective as that's one defeat in eight under Sam but this one stemmed from the ridiculously negative starting line-up that's put us on the back foot from the first minute.

I called it borderline disgraceful and I stand by that. No way we should be going into games against West Brom and Bournemouth with a line-up that basically admits we're going to get outplayed. 

Brace yourselves for the next seasons and a half then. Appointing him was an appalling decision and I expect Everton to only stagnate under him.

• Subscriber

Hard fought win in the end but in all honesty it could have ended up worse for Leicester had Mane got his goal too. 

Quite happy that Swansea have a win today as well. New manager and a win in the first game. Now we have to see how far they'll take this.

• Administrator
Just now, DeadLinesman said:

Anyone not putting past Mourinho to have orchestrated that Lukaku ‘injury’? Genuine question. Didn’t look like he was touched at all in my opinion. 

seriously?

• Administrator

xD 

Lukaku has headed the ball and Hoedt (accidentally) has hit the side/back of Lukaku's head with his own. Not surprised Lukaku got injured.

I doubt even Mourinho would stoop this low. Well, maybe. But it looks a genuine injury.

2 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

It did strike me as coincidental but I don’t think it’s more than that, it’s a complete waste of a sub and he could have just started rash Ford anyway. Which I don’t know why he didn’t, lukaku is short of confidence and rashford offers more.

That’s probably what’s set me off tbh.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived