talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

talkfootball365 - The future of this forum

football forum

• Administrator
Just now, FOYM said:

Donated a tenner, for now. Fully intend to add more to the pot once i get paid. Like a lot of you, this forum is very important to me. 

much appreciated sir!

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
2 minutes ago, FOYM said:

Donated a tenner, for now. Fully intend to add more to the pot once i get paid. Like a lot of you, this forum is very important to me. 

Mate, very much appreciated. 

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

Well that's a good start then I can't put in too much at the moment I'll throw in 10ish Canadian.... So that's like £2 i think :censored:

Your link says donations are complete @Stan

Thanks fella :banana:

• Administrator
6 hours ago, Viva la FCB said:

Well that's a good start then I can't put in too much at the moment I'll throw in 10ish Canadian.... So that's like £2 i think :censored:

every little helps! 

Thank you!

8 hours ago, Viva la FCB said:

7 minutes ago, Pep Talk said:

I will donate next payday. Paying for two properties at the moment barely got enough for toilet paper :D

Everything and anything is appreciated and whatever anyone can afford is as valuable as the next person. Thank you all very much and always remember that the forum belongs to all of us! 

• Administrator
Just now, Kitchen Sales said:

You can donate via paypal without a paypal account.

When you click the donate button there is an option that says pay by card and it should work the same as buying anything online.

That’s what I did without logging in so I could use my credit card. Is that what you meant @nudge?

Annual subscription is fine with me too but we should have a superior member badge and be on a board of some sorts where we tell the mods how to run the forum via a voting system or private chat  ..if the mods step out of the line they should be disciplined by the board of members :D  

How many club football forums are they?? we need to infiltrate them and spread the word about this place

5 minutes ago, Kitchen Sales said:

You can donate via paypal without a paypal account.

When you click the donate button there is an option that says pay by card and it should work the same as buying anything online.

Same here, just paid like you would do purchasing anything via the web without logging in.

1 minute ago, Happy Blue said:

Annual subscription is fine with me too but we should have a superior member badge and be on a board of some sorts where we tell the mods how to run the forum via a voting system or private chat  ..if the mods step out of the line they should be disciplined by the board of members :D  

How many club football forums are they?? we need to infiltrate them and spread the word about this place

Maybe change the name to MCFC365? :ph34r:

Also @nudge when you use credit card to send to someone's paypal account you will be charged 3.4% plus any currency conversion by PayPal. I assume they show you that calculation before you checkout, but you can never rule out them being sneaky and you getting a surprise on your bank statement.

If you use a paypal balance or debit card there is no charge for the person sending the money.

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Kitchen Sales said:

Also @nudge when you use credit card to send to someone's paypal account you will be charged 3.4% plus any currency conversion by PayPal. I assume they show you that calculation before you checkout, but you can never rule out them being sneaky and you getting a surprise on your bank statement.

If you use a paypal balance or debit card there is no charge for the person sending the money.

Cheers Harvey. 

Thanks everyone for the donations.

@Blue The SEO of the forum is a very long and ongoing process that I'm working on almost every other day. The purchase of the SSL certificate a few weeks ago will help our rankings as well although because we're a new forum, with a new domain and no backlinks, our domain has no authority within Google so we don't rank as well as we should. The older we get the the more content we produce, we'll slowly work ourselves up the rankings. Backlinks are also pretty important and we don't have many of them at the moment.

----

I'll get a supporters icon set up within people profiles on the left hand side to display everyone who has helped us a long the way.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived