talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

talkfootball365 - The future of this forum

football forum

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't pay anything because I think you're all a bunch of useless twats and the last thing you need is a platform on the internet to share your idiotic opinions and inevitably help process humanities fiery doom that little bit quicker.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Fantastic from everyone!  This is what a community is all about and shows how much people care about keeping it all together.  Well done everyone! ;)

apart from @Danny

• Subscriber
On 1/21/2018 at 08:24, Rab said:

Thanks to those who have donated even after the goal has been reached!

Your groups have been updated to donator status which should remove the ads on the forum.

But however am i going to pick out my kitchen accessories now!?! :o

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 16/01/2019 at 16:54, José said:

@Rab

I’m having the same problem again with the upload media option. It’s only available when I send a PM but not when trying to post on a thread.

thanks,

Teso 

This setting has been turned off as it was using too much storage on the server. I've also turned it off on personal messages now too as it should have been disabled there as well.

If you need to upload an image, please use an external source.

• 4 months later...

Perhaps there are some - like me - who have been here since inception and before that on TFF but would never ever ever touch facecrap - so it does not get used.  This forum lives by the way it respects the members and contributors and - Ok occasionally loses its language respect for a moment or two, but compared to that other lot it is respect with a very big R.  I admired the way the former leader of the Liberal Party stepped up to keep sanity in Westminster - despite having to accept one or two things he didn't want, but his selling his soul to the FB devil is very sad. Hope we don't go the same way here - accept it exists and allow those who wish to use it, but to promote it - please NO!

I will now stand back and await the tirade I just might get!

• 5 months later...
  • Administrator

It's that time again where we graciously ask if you've got some spare pennies to donate to keeping the forum alive, we would greatly appreciate it. Even 5 £/$ would make a massive difference to topping up the coffers. We're due to pay hosting.and licensing in early February, as always I'll do my best to contribute all I can to absorb the worst of it. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived