talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Matchday Chat - 1-4th January, 2018

football forum

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Draw seems to be a fair result, both teams had great chances to win the match but Morata missed some good chances ffor Chelsea and the likes of Lacazette could have been a little more better for Arsenal. entertaining match

Just now, Smiley Culture said:

You're saying it's a foul or it's not. If we start giving soft fouls, which are still fouls in your opinion, then we have a shit game on our hands.

I didn't say soft fouls need to be given all the time. :dam:It can still be a bloody foul without it being given.

4 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Cracking finish from Bellerin. Chelsea wouldn't really have been good value for three points to be fair.

Morata shocking in front of goal tonight.

Not just tonight. All season he's been missing piss easy  chances yet scoring harder goals. 

2 points dropped. Be a lot more frustrated if there was an actual title race, but this was still irritating 

1 minute ago, Inverted said:

Trying to think of he last time I saw a striker miss so many one-on-ones.

sadly we have players like that in the side because they can change matches and get those vital winning goals... looks like we have been sold a dud

Well fuck this i say great game. Both teams had plenty of chances and think in the end a draw is fair. Our penalty was soft as shit, but Moses was sent off once in a game where he dived like Wilshere. Morata should have head a brace at least, that final chance was perfect and then Zappa done his best of the crossbar. I knew we would still draw going in so deep but like i said okay draw.

Just now, Teso dos Bichos said:

The chelsea fans hate him and also those who are completely against drinking and driving, especially when a person is murder.

Marcos 'kill a thot, block a shot' Alonso

Then ending to the game was chaotic! Both teams were terrible defensively and both missed so many chances with Morata missing stuff he used to put away with his eyes closed at Madrid.

Fair result though but the penalty was never a penalty but then again the referee was so so crap that he managed to level it out by being shit for both teams. That tackle he booked Cesc for!!! :rofl:O.o

• Administrator
Just now, Cicero said:

Courtois with one of his best matches in a while. Needs a mention. 

Hope we batter em in the cup 

first half was superb with some of the saves he made. 

1 minute ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

No pogba and Chelsea got away with a clear PK call.

Man utd still has more points and a better GD... One hand applause for Chelsea!!

Basically everyone apart you saw a Chelsea side that raped United to pieces in that 1-0 win, well all apart from you. Keep bringing it up makes you look more silly i guess.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived