talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Matchday Chat - 1-4th January, 2018

football forum

5 minutes ago, Stan said:

omg

Someone should run over the guy who wrote that joke! Someone lost their daughter and that scum of the earth thinks it’s material for a joke relating to someone missing scoring opportunities. Thick cunt!

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Someone should run over the guy who wrote that joke! Someone lost their daughter and that scum of the earth thinks it’s material for a joke relating to someone missing scoring opportunities. Thick cunt!

It's Teso he wrote it

The same Arsenal that spanked you at the Emirates and drew at Old Trafford. 

Defending champs shouldn't be dropping points against them? Thought we only won the league by not being in Europe? Or you blowing a different tune to suit your agenda? 

Dodgy bastards out the way and still a point behind the 2018 CL winners United ain't such a bad thing. 

48 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

These days tweets like that are a crime and people have been done before. It's why nobody should ever read comments on twitter. Bunch of tools.

2 minutes ago, Pep Talk said:

These days tweets like that are a crime and people have been done before. It's why nobody should ever read comments on twitter. Bunch of tools.

Yeah I know they’re a crime mate and that most if not ALL normal people will probably flinch and feel disgusted by reading something like that. But for me the problem is the one who wrote it and how could he think he could create any type of kudos from it.  He should be stoned in a town square with broken glass.

Just now, SirBalon said:

Yeah I know they’re a crime mate and that most if not ALL normal people will probably flinch and feel disgusted by reading something like that. But for me the problem is the one who wrote it and how could he think he could create any type of kudos from it.  He should be stoned in a town square with broken glass.

I think the fact looking at that tweet the amount of replies that didn't have a problem with it says it all about twitter for me.

2 minutes ago, Inverted said:

I don't think the joke is at the girl's expense tbf, it's at the expense of the criminal who killed her.

It doesn’t matter who he’s aiming it at mate.  You don’t make jokes about things like that... There is no comedy involved and the expense part of it isn’t worthy seeing as it’s meant as a “joke”.

On 02/01/2018 at 9:10 PM, carefreeluke said:

Morata for me needs 1-2 years to see what level he really is, undoubtedly he's a good striker but he hasn't been playing regularly enough at the top level to deserve some of the praise and comparisons he's been receiving, needs to prove himself still. 

I said this only yesterday, it did make me laugh some of the comparisons Morata got over the summer, people comparing him to some of the best strikers in the world when he hasn't been playing consistently and regularly enough over the last few years to merit that praise and those comparisons. He is a good striker but the jury is still out, he needs at least two seasons playing regularly at a top club and I think we can then all give a fairer opinion of him. Awful finishing tonight, I came away with similar feelings about him after the Stoke game but tonight he managed to be even worse in that department. Jury's still out, he could end up having a career where's he looked back on as a truly great striker or on the other hand a player who didn't quite get close to the heights he was meant to. Time will tell but the potential and talent is there.

As for the game, a fair result. Arsenal attacked very well, we attacked well enough, we defended not poorly but not good enough at times, and Arsenal defended atrociously. Overall, we weren't good enough for the win, we didn't play badly but not as well as we needed to. We don't get enough support around Hazard at times and a lot of what we created was more poor defending on Arsenal's part. Full backs don't offer enough in general play (it's why Moses comes off which is becoming a more occurring theme now), Alonso gets goals, I can't criticise him on that but there's nothing there in terms of general play, I don't see how people miss that from his game, it's also his tactical job to make up the numbers in the box. Moses doesn't get the opportunity to do that as often because we don't get enough productivity from Alonso on the left hand side. Bakayoko was dreadful, looked like Matic out there. Cahill got spinned one too many times. Overall don't know how fans' from either side can be too happy with the performances. In the context of the way in which the league is going perhaps we can be happy with a point but still. Drogba would have had three at least against this lot tonight.

Chelsea would probably have had three points had Willian booted the ball clear in the left back area.

But he decided to be clever clogs and pass it out. There were no stoppages, Arsenal got the ball, kept the pressure on and scored from it.

It just shows that sometimes the really simple things are worth doing.

14 hours ago, Lucas said:

Chelsea would probably have had three points had Willian booted the ball clear in the left back area.

But he decided to be clever clogs and pass it out. There were no stoppages, Arsenal got the ball, kept the pressure on and scored from it.

It just shows that sometimes the really simple things are worth doing.

He's really doing my head in. Looks good against teams that roll over but hasn't had a big game performance since City away last year. Can't fault him as his brain shuts off the closer we get to goal. Poor bloke. 

As to Batshuayi, Conte doesn't trust him. His overall game isn't even half to what Morata offers, which is why we were desperate for Llorente over the summer as he's proven. 

• Subscriber
17 hours ago, 6666 said:

Would've won if the referee didn't get fooled by Hazard's dive. The murderer getting their second was also annoying. At least we got a point with an injury ravaged line up.

If the ref did his job properly you'd have been down to 10 men and the goalscorer not on the pitch. So ridiculously biased.

Also that's a penalty on Hazard no question

2 minutes ago, Storts said:

If the ref did his job properly you'd have been down to 10 men and the goalscorer not on the pitch. So ridiculously biased.

Also that's a penalty on Hazard no question

I have no doubts whatsoever Storts should be directing our Brexit negotiations in Brussels! xD

#votestorts4theuk

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

I have no doubts whatsoever Storts should be directing our Brexit negotiations in Brussels! xD

#votestorts4theuk

I have offered my services my friend. Too many underwear pictures out there though I'm afraid

3 minutes ago, Storts said:

I have offered my services my friend. Too many underwear pictures out there though I'm afraid

That's not a bad thing and makes me want to vote for you even more... As our beloved George Michael used to say; FREEDOM!

So what are you inclined to be wearing in the underwear department this fine upcoming evening my friend? :x

• Administrator

i find it hilarious that Balon can write essay after essay after essay and then be so distracted by the thought of himself or others wearing underwear xD 

• Subscriber
7 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

That's not a bad thing and makes me want to vote for you even more... As our beloved George Michael used to say; FREEDOM!

So what are you inclined to be wearing in the underwear department this fine upcoming evening my friend? :x

If it was good enough for George it's good enough for me.

Something comfy for the Wembley commute. I'm thinking Silk briefs

• The topic was unpinned

Archived