talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Iranian Protests

football forum

3 minutes ago, True Blue said:

My reasons of defending Islam were very different. For example i don't regard myself as a religious person, i respect every religion and people that are religious. I feel that being a believer is something that is personal, that shouldn't be forced on anyone. Also saying that we aren't born with religion, our parents or our surroundings "force" the religion upon us. Basically if you are born in Saudi Arabia you won't be an Orthodox, but you get the point. For example my biological Dad is Orthodox and my Mum is a Muslim, both very normal and non extremist in any way. Basically seeing them in public you couldn't tell their religion. I was offended as there were posts that were like every Muslim should die etc, found it very personal not because of Islam but because of my mum. I never in my life rated someone by their religion, you can be what ever you like or please. I rate people by good or bad, same stands for race. Black or white makes no difference to me we are all the same. 

Does that mean you will forgive Ovrebo, turn the other cheek, bring him to your opened arms and now accept him as your brother? This will be the true sign of your understanding, forgiveness and will win you your place in paradise.  :ph34r:

Do not doubt the Power of Love! Jennifer Rush showed us the way! xD

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, SirBalon said:

Does that mean you will forgive Ovrebo, turn the other cheek, bring him to your opened arms and now accept him as your brother? This will be the true sign of your understanding, forgiveness and will win you your place in paradise.  :ph34r:

Do not doubt the Power of Love! Jennifer Rush showed us the way! xD

Sure Ovrebo can be the best man at my weeding

33 minutes ago, True Blue said:

Is gay marriage legal in Spain/England? In Bosnia we would be shot on sight just saying.

Yep, It's legal to marry same sex in both Spain and England mate.  But they haven't gotten round to legalising weeding someone yet.  It's still a niche habit in this part of the world. People are still afraid to do that in public these days! xD

Archived