The better place to talk football.

Happy New Year

football forum

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
17 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Just bought a bottle of Nikka Yoichi to help me see in the New Year :banana:, hope 2018 is enjoyable and prosperous for everyone involved with TF365.

You're really into Japanese whisky, aren't you xD

I've got a bottle of Aberfeldy and Chivas Regal 18YO ( which we went half-through last night already :ph34r:), it's only 1.5 hours until midnight here, Happy New Year everyone, hope 2018 treats us all well.

1 hour ago, nudge said:

You're really into Japanese whisky, aren't you xD

I've got a bottle of Aberfeldy and Chivas Regal 18YO ( which we went half-through last night already :ph34r:), it's only 1.5 hours until midnight here, Happy New Year everyone, hope 2018 treats us all well.

You've always got a bottle of something :ph34r:

• Administrator
1 hour ago, SirBalon said:

Gonna wish everyone at TF365 a Happy New Year now.  It's one of the only times a year I get to be tipsy these days and I won't back down, it's gonna happen.

Have a good one everyone!

Nice to see your missus allow you a shandy! 

How to celebrate New Year if you are with Nudge...

Don't overdo the actual celebration...

Smile if permission granted to do so...

Try not give the impression that you felt forced into it when taking that all important selfie... 

Most important thing though is don't spill any drink with over elaborate arm movements or uncontrolled thrusting of arms into the air when you hear the bells or a few fireworks go off 2 miles away.. 

Below is a good example of a controlled celebration in Nudges company... 

Lastly and most importantly, If Nudge looks at you and reacts in the same fashion as below when celebrating chances are you have probably over done it and ignored the instructions handed out upon arrival entitled 'Celebration Etiquette and how best to achieve it' and over stayed your welcome in the process... 

Related image

Happy New Year all... Hope you all have a good one... 

11 hours ago, Danny said:

Disclaimer: It's new year in New Zealand before all you cunts start.

An hour to go until I celebrate New Years in Sydney so I thought I'd take a moment to wish you all a happy new year before I get too pissed.

I'm also in Sydney at the moment but I chose not to go out and celebrate. Was very tired and with this many people it wasn't my cup of tea.

Archived