talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

TF365 Goals Galore Challenge Round 4

Which games will see over 2.5 goals this weekend?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Choose ALL games that you think will see Over 2.5 goals this weekend.

• Chelsea v Leicester (returns £19.70)
    • Crystal Palace v Burnley (returns £28.87)
    • Huddersfield v West Ham (returns £30.12)
    • Newcastle v Swansea (returns £28.24)
    • Watford v Southampton (returns £23.85)
    • West Brom v Brighton (returns £33.89)
    • Tottenham v Everton (returns £20.08)
    • Bournemouth v Arsenal (returns £19.70)
    • Liverpool v Man City (returns £18.83)
    • Man Utd v Stoke (returns £20.71)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/01/18 at 14:45

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

I'm just going with the one this week and it's the obvious candidate between Liverpool and Manchester City. It's hard to see only one team scoring in that one and I can't see either side settling for a 1-1.

There are a few games I'm very confident there will be at least 2 goals (Chelsea v Leicester, Spurs v Everton, Bournemouth v Arsenal) and I wouldn't be at all surprised to see them go to 3+, but I'm sticking with just the one selection simply because of how much of a banker I think it is.

• Administrator

Chelsea vs Leicester - pretty much always going to choose us. We concede for fun. Get on Drinkwater and Kante to score as well.

Tottenham vs Everton - I know Big Sam loves his defensive tactics but Spurs seem to be fairly strong at home and no doubt Kane will be on the scoresheet.

Liverpool vs Man City - 2 very attacking teams and Liverpool fairly vulnerable at the back (they conceded against us). Man City's attack far stronger of course. 

• Subscriber

I have to say apart from Chelsea v Leicester that looks like the worst set of Saturday fixtures I can remember.

I have defended the tactics of certain teams but there really is an absolutely dour lack of quality outside the top few teams :hh:.

• Administrator
Just now, RandoEFC said:

I have to say apart from Chelsea v Leicester that looks like the worst set of Saturday fixtures I can remember.

I have defended the tactics of certain teams but there really is an absolutely dour lack of quality outside the top few teams :hh:.

Tottenham vs Everton is the other stand out.

But when you look at the bottom half of the table and how tight it is, you'd hope teams would be a bit more outgoing and offensive in the hunt for having to win games!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived