The better place to talk football.

2017/18 FA Cup Third Round Match Chat - 5-8th January 2018

football forum

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
Just now, Smiley Culture said:

Bristol City 6/1?! Seems huge, I take it their manager must have said he’s playing kids?

presume they may rest players for Man City in midweek. 

10 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Don't understand the "Once a Blue, Always a Manc" chants? Genuinely confused as to how it's in any way offensive? 

Anyway, good start from Wayne, Siggy & McCarthy. Let them know you're there lads.

I think the premise is that a player you worship (Rooney) will go down in history first and foremost as a Manchester United player and Everton will just be a footnote in his career.

Take it with a pinch of salt, though, because some of our fans are still wanking themselves silly over Luis Suarez.

6 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Been impressed with Gomez and Robertson when ever I've watched them play.

Didn't watch us against Arsenal or Burnley then?  Gomez has no awareness of what's around him and doesn't have the instinct to attack the ball, which is pretty worrying for someone who claims to be a CB.

• Administrator

everything about that hilarious. 

Holgate pushing him. Firmino's reaction bolting out. Tom Davies just watching Firmino go by. Holgate's reaction when Firmino gets back up to him xD 

• Administrator
Just now, Cannabis said:

Bobby Madley speaking with Jonathon Moss sums up refereeing in this country. Pair of melts. 

Funny how the commentators are shocked and appalled at Holgate but failing to mention that embarrassing reaction from Firmino.

taking the piss, right?

• The topic was unpinned

Archived