• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

2017/18 FA Cup Third Round Match Chat - 5-8th January 2018

football forum

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Chaaay AFC said:

I know what you're saying mate, he is almost useless offensively for is at times as he refuses to use his left foot. He gets into great crossing positions but always cuts it back onto his right.

To be fair to him he is a midfielder playing at LB.

Penalty Forest...

Yeah, but the other day against Chelsea they were cumming in their pants with accolades that almost made me vomit due to me seeing where they were going with it.  I'm not saying he's crap, but he definitely seems to play like he's something he is nowhere even close to being.  Not in a million years.

Just now, SirBalon said:

Yeah, but the other day against Chelsea they were cumming in their pants with accolades that almost made me vomit due to me seeing where they were going with it.  I'm not saying he's crap, but he definitely seems to play like he's something he is nowhere even close to being.  Not in a million years.

100% agree mate. Arsenal fans have this weird obsession of bigging up certain players and building them up to something they're not, especially youngsters. Then when they inevitably hit their first patch of bad form they are thrown to the way side and called shit.

I do think young players are no longer progressing under Wenger though. After promising starts they don't seem to push on.

1 minute ago, Chaaay AFC said:

100% agree mate. Arsenal fans have this weird obsession of bigging up certain players and building them up to something they're not, especially youngsters. Then when they inevitably hit their first patch of bad form they are thrown to the way side and called shit.

I do think young players are no longer progressing under Wenger though. After promising starts they don't seem to push on.

Posted this before you answered me mate xD

• Administrator
Just now, SirBalon said:

Images of Wenger driving those sat next to him around the bend... Anyone notice how that area has slowly had less people sat in it throughout the game? xD

everyone else sat still and Wenger the only one talking/complaining/shouting xD 

Pat Rice and David O'Leary look bored as fuck as well lol 

• Administrator

Can Robbie Savage not see that Debuchy got Traore's right leg before getting the ball? Either way he needs to calm down a little xD 

Dowell slips as he takes the penalty but still scores! Moss chatting to the assistant as he may have touched it twice as he fell. 

Can't stand this current Arsenal.

Shit against everyone else, but against us Mertesacker and Holding turn into Maldini and Nesta, Xhaka turns into Xavi, and Bellerin turns into Cafu. 

Hope they stay out of the top 4 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived