• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

2017/18 FA Cup Third Round Match Chat - 5-8th January 2018

football forum

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Cicero said:

And we have a 70 million midfield on the pitch right now....

Which is considerably more costly than theirs... Given that Norwich are currently mid table they are at least showing some fight and desire to want to win this... How many chances have we carved out in 40mins??? about 2 and neither one of them was on even target..  

I hope Norwich do score... maybe Conte should chuck a cold bucket of water over each player as they come back at half time.. 

3 minutes ago, Lucas said:

The only thing I've got to say about today's games is...

Cheerio Sparky.

markhughes-cropped_64dbin63zzbw1cnbwbhfm

I used to dislike him a lot when he played for United then he had that stint with us and I changed my mind about him after seeing how he went about his game, had a bit of a liking for him after that and it will be a shame if he gets the boot but its a results game and he is just not getting those.. I doubt they will give him much longer if anymore at all after today's result.. 

Maybe those who wonder why Batshuayi doesn't play, will realise why. Doesn't offer a thing and has zero influence in the team. 

Morata's overall game saves him from his inconsistent finishing. 

Worst half of football I've ever seen. Bar none. 

1 minute ago, Cicero said:

Maybe those who wonder why Batshuayi doesn't play, will realise why. Doesn't offer a thing and has zero influence in the team. 

Morata's overall game saves him from his inconsistent finishing. 

Worst half of football I've ever seen. Bar none. 

I think the Leicester fans might have a good shout for a worse one today but yea, poor as I have seen us play so far this season especially given the opposition.. 

Totally lacking commitment from any player on the pitch and no leadership at all.. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived