talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Youtube Documentaries

football forum

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was watching Youtube live where it's from the satellite rotating the earth...I couldn't stop watching for a couple of hours. Just amazing to see just how small we all are. 

football forum

Sadly, I can't find the video without the subtitles but this is the first of a five part series where Bear Grylls and some other lads from everyday life attempt to join the French Foreign Legion. It's quite brutal some of the stuff they go through and it's a really good watch for anyone that's interested in this kinda' thing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Really enjoyed The Greatest Story Never Told and NWO: Communism By The Backdoor by Dennis Wise (no, not that one). They certainly make you question things.

Football wise I recently watched a documentary called "Rocky and Wrighty: From Brockley to the Big Time" on YouTube which is about David Rocastle and Ian Wright's very different paths to the Arsenal first team from when they grew up together on the same estate. I didn't know too much about Rocastle other than hearing Arsenal fans salivate over him but he certainly looked a class act. Well worth a watch even if not an Arsenal fan. Rocastle also seemed incredibly humble and his tragic early death was very sad, especially for his lovely family who also take part 

Oops forgot the link to the video. Here y'are 

Archived