talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Faithcore & Friends

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Haha. Actually, only Jesse did. Wanted to meet Anton for a few beers when he was in Cambo, but I couldn't make it to Phnom Penh when he was there due to huge workload before Christmas... 

Would love a proper meetup in the future, it would be a blast!

6 minutes ago, Faithcore said:

Even Jemma has but she wouldn't allow Inga to go to the toilet. 

Talking of school... I wonder if Nudge was one of those swots and Teachers Pet types that always sat near the front and got the teacher an apple each day, worked her way up to Hall Monitor by dobbing others in on a regular basis...  

Or

Do we think she was more of a disruptive influence in class, Always talking and turning up late, The kind that roamed the schoolyard with her gang bullying other younger kids out of their lunch money... 

• Subscriber
43 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Talking of school... I wonder if Nudge was one of those swots and Teachers Pet types that always sat near the front and got the teacher an apple each day, worked her way up to Hall Monitor by dobbing others in on a regular basis...  

Or

Do we think she was more of a disruptive influence in class, Always talking and turning up late, The kind that roamed the schoolyard with her gang bullying other younger kids out of their lunch money... 

Haha, neither really... I was usually at the top of the class grades-wise, but I never liked school and saw it mostly as a waste of time bar few classes with good teachers, so I abused the system, really. Since year 9 I only attended those classes that I liked and would only turn up for tests and/or turn in assignments for other ones. No serious behavioural issues + good manners + good grades, so they couldn't do anything about it, that was my perfect loophole xD Had a great small group of friends at school, we usually skipped classes together, fun times.

1 minute ago, nudge said:

Haha, neither really... I was usually at the top of the class grades-wise, but I never liked school and saw it mostly as a waste of time bar few classes with good teachers, so I abused the system, really. Since year 9 I only attended those classes that I liked and would only turn up for tests and/or turn in assignments for other ones. No serious behavioural issues + good manners + good grades, so they couldn't do anything about it, that was my perfect loophole xD Had a great small group of friends at school, we usually skipped classes together, fun times.

If we had some crap lessons me and a couple of mates used to turn up for Registration in the morning then sneak out down by the station next to the school then bunk the trains to Waterloo then get back in time for afternoon Registration before anyone noticed.. As you say fun times, got away with that for ages until they did Registration for each bloody class and that put paid to that little scam... 

Archived